Memory Foam Warehouse Reviews - www.memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk

Media Gallery for Memory Foam Warehouse - www.memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk

Memory Foam Warehouse - www.memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk

“Terrible service”

Written on: 12/09/2014 by BraylonShaw (1 review written)

I phoned to check stock of a bed bundle as I needed it by a specific date. Was told it was in and no problem. The day before it was delivered I was still being told yes delivered tomorrow On the day where a day off work was taken, only the matress was delivered . I rand and was told the bed would not be available until November. Not once during ordering and checking on delivery was I told this. I am awaiting a refund. No accurate communication at all! I am fuming… Read Full Review

Good Afternoon,

I am terribly sorry that the bed frame selected was out of stock, unfortunately we only find out that an item is out of stock when we order one, it doesn't arrive and the courier explains that it didn't arrive because it was out of stock. It is extremely rare for any item to be out of stock, as we deal with reliable suppliers and make the mattresses ourselves, but unfortunately I do appreciate that when purchasing furniture you can picture the item in your room and get set on it, so it is disappointing when the item is not available.

I am very sorry that you had to call us to receive this explanation as I assure you that generally speaking we contact our customers before there is a chance to worry about where your item is.

We would like to resolve your situation, and compensate you for the inconvenience and disappointment, by upgrading your bed frame to another one which suits you from our itinerary. You may look at any and all of our items and if you find one which is of a higher price that suits you (or adversely you can of course select a cheaper one for a partial refund, or one which is the same price). If you would please let us know which item you would like to proceed with then we will of course get this authorised by a manager and shipped to yourself, or alternatively if you would like to wait for the originally selected bed frame then we will make sure that a good will gesture is provided to apologise for the extensive delay.

We look forward to hearing from you when you've made your decision, and will help in any way we can.

Lis1Dragon's Comment

Written on: 12/09/2014

Ok I have had a good communication since. If their alternative offer comes through the I retract the above

Good Afternoon,

I hope that we are able to help you regarding the contents of your discussion with my colleague. If you can provide your order reference number I will look into this personally to ensure that our offer does come through for you.

Report this review Read 3 Comments Read Verified Business Response

“Poor delivery and customer service experience”

Written on: 12/09/2014 by bkpgeorge (1 review written)

I recently purchased a double bed + mattress from the Memory Foam Warehouse. I cannot comment on the quality of the bed or mattress since I did not get a chance to use either, but I did face significant problems with the delivery and subsequent service. I do not know if others faced similar issues or if I was plain unlucky, but wanted to share my experience with prospective buyers. I had placed my order around the mid of August and had opted for a 2-man, 48 hr shipment with delivery to room… Read Full Review

Good Morning,

First and foremost I would like to begin by apologising on behalf of The Memory Foam Warehouse for all of the issues outlined below, this is not our usual level of service nor is it one we consider acceptable for any customer of ours.

Thank you very much for providing your order reference number, as I have processed the below review as a formal complaint on your behalf and this will be raised with our management team. You will receive a response from themselves over the next few days in addition to this one here.

I am terribly sorry for the delays you have had with your bed frame. Unfortunately with the original delivery this is as the premium delivery service was selected. Our premium courier do not have any dealings with our supplier and as such will not provide a collection from there on a regular basis, this unfortunately requires us to have the goods sent to ourselves to be dispatched from here on a premium service which can take 3-5 working days. With the replacement parts these should have just been sent in the post to prevent inconvenience and as such I cannot explain why the parts took so long to get to you. Unfortunately due to an error made by our dispatch team this was sent from ourselves on the standard courier service and I am very sorry for this mistake, it will not happen again.

Regrettably we do no longer offer an installation service. This proved to be unpopular when we did offer it as most customers only requested delivery on our own vans for delivery to their room of choice or for the call prior to delivery. As this is the case we arranged for a courier who provide both of these instead, and cancelled delivery on our own vans which unfortunately prevented installation from being an option.

Our courier collect these items bagged all the time, as the packaging we send ourselves is industrial plastic bagging rather than boxes and I will certainly look into why this was refused to be collected as booked. In addition to this I will look into why our supplier sent the wrong size, colour and parts for your replacement.

I can see from your review and your order that you were let down by ourselves, our supplier and our courier and I assure you we will not allow this to happen again. An internal investigation is underway following your formal complaint processed from this review and we will ensure that the same mistakes are not repeated. I am terribly sorry that it wasn't until the refund that you received the quick and successful level of service our customers deserve.

I hope that this negative experience would not dissuade you from shopping with us again, and should you decide to come back then please notify myself or another member of our customer service team so that we can directly deal with your order and get it to you as a priority order.

Tom.

“Item not delivered and no refund”

Written on: 09/09/2014 by pjroberts2010 (1 review written)

I made an order that wasn't delivered to my house and i was informed that i signed for the order which i didn't. I contacted the customer service and the manager was very rude and disconnected the call. Worst customer service  i have ever experienced in my life. On asking for a refund because they delivered the goods to the wrong house they refused. In my experience i would advise people to find alternative stores e.g. Using Google shopping or comparison websites. I will never buy from… Read Full Review

Good Afternoon,

In response to the first part of your review, I would advise that the statement made is not only false, but in UK law you have committed libel in posting this in written form. As Review Centre can verify each of our reviews based upon the IP address these were posted from I would strongly suggest that this review is removed and resubmitted with that part omitted as you will be liable to cover any damages caused by the review to both reputation and earnings in a monetary amount deemed suitable by a court. I can assure you that the reviews on all of our websites are posted by customers, for customers, and the only time that any would be posted by our staff is in the instance that a staff member has made a purchase (although in these cases still our staff would tend not to).

With regards to latter part of your review, I can see that the item was delivered to a neighbour initially as you were not available at the property in the time slot provided to you by our courier. Understandably in some cases the property cannot be taken from the neighbour as you may not know them, however wherever suitable our courier will try to deliver to a neighbour as more often than not this is good for a customer as you receive the goods without the inconvenience of waiting in for them. As you were unhappy with this being delivered to your neighbour and were unwilling to collect this from them I can confirm that we had our courier sent back to collect the goods and then deliver to yourself directly which they kindly agreed to do. As we now have a full signed proof of delivery from yourself I believe this issue to be resolved.

I apologise that the delivery to your neighbour was not convenient for you, and should you shop with us again we will notify the courier that if you are not in the property again then the goods should not be delivered to a neighbour (rather delivered on a later day when rebooked) and I hope that the solution of the item being collected by our courier in the same day and redelivered to yourself was suitable for you.

If there is anything further we can help you with then please do not hesitate to get in touch, but I hope you are now enjoying your item and all issues have been rectified.

Written on: 15/09/2014

Your bully heavy handed reply just proved my point about my poor experience and customer service. Unbelievable!
Everything i said is true and you are the only person libel here. The 102 x 1 star reviews all back me up.

Not to worry i have raised the issue up with review centre and they will investigate the legitimacy of the 5 star reviews. Proxy/vpn severs; paid reviews can easily be identified.

Pjroberts2010's reply to Pjroberts2010's Comment

Written on: 15/09/2014

Just wanted to point out when i called you had no idea where you delivered the goods. The manager was at no help and hung up on me. I also do not believe it's a memory foam mattress as you advertised. It's foam, but not memory. Very poor product indeed.

Like i said my experience with you was the worst i ever experienced with any company and i strongly advise people to shop elsewhere. Do a Google shopping search, check out your local high street retailer or even use a few price comparison websites. You'll find the same goods at cheaper prices and better customer service.

Good Afternoon,

I am terribly sorry that we were unaware of where the initial delivery had been made. The proof of delivery showed this to be a neighbour, however as we received your call merely hours following the delivery this had not been updated on our couriers system for us to see. Although when my manager looked into this further for you we found that it had been delivered to a neighbour. You would have been advised of this earlier, however the person living at the address on your street who accepted the goods was of the same surname and as such it appeared without issue.

If you are worried as to whether or not this item is made of purely normal foam, or foam and memory foam then I can certainly look into this if you would be willing to provide a picture. With the item selected the base of the item should be a lilac coloured foam measuring 11cm with a 1cm deep layer of a cream coloured memory foam and you can check this by opening up the cover and looking inside. If you would be able to advise further on why you do not believe that this item has a memory foam component to it then I would be more than happy to look into this for you further also, or advise you further if I can.

With regards to the latter part of your review, as most of this is subjective conjecture I would be unfortunately unable to advise on this. However I can advise you that as we make these items ourselves, and supply many of the retailers you are referring to, that the only goods which you would be able to find for a lower price elsewhere are those of a considerably lower quality. We have a price match guarantee as we are confident of this fact.

Good Morning,

I am terribly sorry to hear that you had a poor experience, however unfortunately I must assure you that your allegations are completely untrue and unfounded. By all means I welcome you to report any suspicions you may have to review centre for them to investigate as I am confident as to what the results of their investigation would be.

Libel is against the law in the UK and as such I apologise if my response came across as heavy handed however this is simply advice, which I can see you have chosen to follow. We of course would not wish to proceed legally, however I would be very careful about making unfounded claims which could be harmful to any business or person's reputation.

I am very sorry that you were unhappy with the service received, however as you were not available at the property on the delivery date (despite this being the correct delivery date with no delay) this was delivered to your neighbour. I appreciate that this was not something you were not happy with, although fairly common policy amongst couriers to prevent delays on a customer's delivery. Our courier went back in the same day, despite this being correct, due to you being unhappy with delivery to your neighbour, and brought the goods to yourself directly when you had gotten back home to the property and as such I am very sorry that you view this as a poor experience.

I do appreciate fully that there are other customers who have had a negative experience shopping with us, although I wouldn't be sure if the exact number is 102. With any company, and any business sector, there is always a chance for disappointment due to there being humans involved in the process which opens it up to error. You tend to find that most people will post a negative review quite quickly, whereas a positive review is something people rarely choose to provide unless particularly happy with the service. With this in mind, considering that we have 2961 positive reviews compared to the 102 negative ones this goes to show that the service we provide is of an excellent standard and many customers agree with this.

Report this review Read 6 Comments Read Verified Business Response

“Sweet,sweet memories are made of these”

Written on: 08/09/2014 by LordLucanUK (1 review written)

Easy to navigate site, helpful recommendations from other buyers, I knew roughly the product I wanted so price was key. The 1000 pocket spring with 30cm of memory foam. Reduced from £650 to £199 was brilliant. Delivered rolled up so easy to get to bedroom. Ever since night after night of blissful sleeping. I hadn't realised how uncomfortable our old mattress had become until we changed. Really this mattress is perfect blend of support and comfort. Now going to bed is the most fun I can have… Read Full Review

Visit memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk

“Terrible! Don't ever order from there!!”

Written on: 06/09/2014 by Brewer419 (1 review written)

I've ordered bed+mattress deal on Monday - 15:30 . I did not receive any confirmation or email. I phoned the company around 17 o clock , they told me that i will receive my mattress separate from my bed , because for the bed suppose to place order before 12. Fair enough. I took day off from work and all day on Tuesday i was waiting for my mattress, i phoned company at 16:00 at the afternoon,and they told me that i got wrong information, and because is bed+mattres deal,they will send them… Read Full Review

Good Afternoon,

I am terribly sorry to hear that you have had such a negative experience with your delivery and we would certainly like to investigate this further to ensure that these issues do not happen to any future customers. To do so however we would require your order reference number so that we can look into which of our couriers caused such inconvenience for you.

With regards to the confirmation email and text, these are automatically sent from our system and our courier's system upon dispatch. As per our delivery details page we dispatch all orders placed before 4pm unless there is an item with an extended lead time (such as a Z bed which takes 3-5 working days to make) or if there is a bed frame which requires that the order is placed before noon as our supplier will not accept new orders after this time. I hope that the confirmation was sent out on Tuesday evening upon dispatch, as if not then we certainly need to look into why this is.

With regards to the issues faced on Wednesday I can see that one of our staff made a mistake when checking your tracking, and once we have received your order reference number we will look into this and ensure that they are aware of this mistake so that this too is not repeated.

As far as I understand from your review, you still have not collected your mattress from the neighbour it was left with and you have still not received your entire bed frame. I understand why it is you've said you would not like to hear from us again but we would not wish to leave you without your full order. Once you have provided your order reference number, in addition to internally investigating this, I will personally call you to arrange delivery of the remainder of your bed frame and to provide details as to where this mattress has been delivered.

We look forward to investigating this further, and to resolving your issues for you so that you can put the problems faced behind you and start enjoying your new bed and mattress.

Tom.

“No Contact, No Mattress Topper”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by martomcg (1 review written)

I ordered and immediately paid for a mattress topper on the website on the 16th of August, received confirmation of the order and the payment. I expected it would be shipped and I'd have my mattress topper and better sleep in no time. Fast forward to today 3rd of September - I've still not received the mattress topper. The payment has been taken from my account. I've emailed both customer service and sales emails given on the website and no response. Tried ringing the number on the website and… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/09/2014

Good Afternoon,

I am terribly sorry to hear that you have had such issues with getting in contact with us and receiving your goods. With this being placed on the 16th It should have been with you on Tuesday 19th if this is for a standard size and specification topper or on Friday 29th August should it have been a custom size item.

Unfortunately without access to your order I would be unable to advise on where this is, why it has not arrived and when we will get this to you. If you would please provide your order reference number or contact details then I would be happy to personally chase this up for you. To ensure that you have no further issues with contact I would request that you please provide a contact number in response to this email so that I can give you a call myself and then you will deal with myself only as a point of contact here.

I can completely assure you that you will not need to open a dispute on PayPal regarding this. If you are unhappy with the date I can get these goods to you when we discuss this then as this has yet to be received I can process a full refund for you in the same call. We would of course prefer to get your product to you however, and with you having waited thus far I am sure that you would much prefer to receive your goods.

I very much look forward to speaking with you to get this resolved.

Tom.

“Appalling service and product”

Written on: 02/09/2014 by Powers436 (1 review written)

My entire experience with Memory Foam Warehouse was a disaster from start to finish.This is the first negative feedback I have ever left, ever, however based on the level of service and quality of the product delivered, I felt it would be a grave injustice to not let others know, so others did not have to endure what I did. The purchased item was delivered late, was damaged, rusted and the packaging damaged when it was delivered. In addition the item was dumped on the street. The item appeared… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/09/2014

Good Afternoon,

I am terribly sorry to hear this accounting of what happened with your order, and I am surprised to hear that you had such issues as it is extremely unusual for a customer to have one issue with us, whereas your order sounds to have had a catalogue of errors. This is certainly something we would like to investigate internally so that we can ensure that nothing of this sort happens again to any future customer, or yourself should you choose to come back to us in the future; if you would be willing to provide it then please inform us of your order reference number or a contact number so that this review can be used as a formal complaint on our system on your behalf.

I can advise you that no item can possibly be sent out having being used as yours appeared, as the mattresses are made by ourselves and returned mattresses are sent to a separate site for destruction, and with bed frames these are sent direct from our supplier and returned to ourselves if there is any issue so that we can raise a claim with our supplier. Unfortunately of course in some cases there can be human error, such as a storage being left open in the rain and this can lead to items very rarely being damaged by water as yours has. This certainly is something our supplier's quality control team should have caught, and it should definitely not have been left in the street by our courier (both being issues we will investigate with the relevant third party company).

With regards to your emailed complaint, we have a very strict virus protection software on our computing system as we take card details and need to ensure the safety of our customers. This however filters out any and all emails which could pose a possible threat, such as those with more than 2 attachments or those with attachments of a higher combined size than 10mb and as such I believe this may be the case with your email. If we are aware of a name to search for in the email to find this, then we can do so, however as the virus protection filters out a lot of emails unfortunately it does take a long time to sift through and find the few from customers that are misdirected by this system.

Without having access to your order or details I would not be able to check on the collection booked in for you, but I am more than happy to investigate why the courier did not collect this from you. If it is out error as the couriers driver believed then I truly apologise for this error, or if it is our courier's error then I apologise on their behalf for letting you down.

With regards to your refund, these do take 5 working days to go back into your account. Although it is processed here, and leaves our account within 1-2 days, unfortunately it depends on who you bank with as to how long this takes to get back to you.

I look forward to receiving your response so that we can look into the problems you had with your order and ensure that there is no chance of re-occurrence. I hope that you would not be dissuaded from shopping with us again due to the issues faced as I can personally assure you that this is by no means our usual level of service, nor is it a level of service we consider to be acceptable for our customers.

“Comfy”

Written on: 01/09/2014 by Haileex462 (1 review written)

Very good foam topper. 3 inch. Fast delivery. Amazing difference. Wish we had done it sooner. The only downside is fitting sheets to the extra depth… Read Full Review

Visit memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk

“Product is good, they put it right at the end.”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by vsn127 (1 review written)

I placed an for their bundle deal in July. The delivery was delayed by a day for which they sent me foam pillows. my wife said these are the best pillows we've ever had. Bed frame and mattresses were delivered in good condition. I'm thinking of placing another order… Read Full Review

Visit memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk

“lower back ache gone yayyyy”

Written on: 17/08/2014 by Rockermaddiechic (1 review written)

After suffering lower back ache for about 10 months thought I better see if a new mattress would solve my problem, didnt have a lot of money to spend but was really happy to see I could try this mattress for 60 night or get my money back, even so it was a great price and better still i've still got the mattress and have no intentions of sending it back, worked for me and now i'm one happy lady...no more waking up with "ooooh ahhhh" more like "tra la la la la"… Read Full Review

Visit memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk

“READ BEFORE YOU BUY!!!!!”

Written on: 16/08/2014 by VeryDisappointed1 (1 review written)

I placed my order for a bed and mattress on Monday morning (10:30 am). According to the website, so long as you live in a certain area (which we do) and you place your order by Noon, it will be delivered the next day. That evening I received a call saying that my delivery would arrive the next day. I wasn't very thrilled with the idea of such an open delivery spot(7am - 7pm), but it would have to do. The following day we got up early to clear our old bed and get ready for the new one. Our old… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/08/2014

Good Afternoon,

I am terribly sorry for all of the issues you had with your delivery, this has raised a clear issue with the delivery depot of our courier in your area as the service level you have been provided with is completely unacceptable. We have raised this with our courier and we are ensuring that this certainly does not happen again although we do appreciate that this does not change the issues you have had.

Due to this extremely unusually bad level of delivery service in your area we have just set up an account with a new courier for your area while the issues with your local delivery depot are resolved, to ensure that even while this is being rectified there will be no customer who has to go through what you have.

We do always recommend that a customer does not remove their original bed/mattress from the property before the new one has arrived to protect customers from situations such as this one. Of course, with any delivery there is always a small chance that one delivery day will be missed as drivers have limited legal hours in which they can drive, and of course traffic and other circumstances can delay the driver so that a delivery is missed or later in the day than planned (although new procedures are looked into every day to reduce the chance of this happening).

With regards to the compensation offered I am terribly sorry that you were unhappy with this, although unfortunately we are quite limited with direct monetary refund. I understand why you preferred not to go with store credit to a considerably greater amount, however unfortunately with monetary refund we actually exceeded the maximum value for compensation on your order due to the problems you had.

We sincerely hope that you may choose to come back at some point to shop with us so that we can show that this level of service is far from what we expect for our customers, and so that you can see that following your order we have vastly improved the service in your local area. We do understand if you choose not to, but your discount will be available and waiting for you without any time limit and as such there may come a point in the future where you find yourself needing one of our products. Of course, I will personally chase up the new order to ensure that you receive an even better service than we would usually expect to the customer, with daily updates from myself rather than just the automated confirmation.

Written on: 11/09/2014

It shows the customer service is poor from the copy and paste replies to the user reviews. I had my worst shopping experience from this company and i would strongly recommend people to shop elsewhere to avoid disappointment.

Good Afternoon,

I am terribly sorry as I believe there has been some error there. Generally speaking I personally respond to all reviews as a part of my role here at The Memory Foam Warehouse and I assure you that I write each response individually as each person's situation is different.

I understand that you weren't happy with the compensation provided, and I would like to review this with my manager, in addition to finding out why it is you had such delays with your order when it should've gone ahead without issue. So that I can do this would you please provide your order reference number so that I can investigate these issues personally?

In addition to that I will of course give you a call myself to apologise for the issues you had and to provide my direct contact details. That way, if you ever do decide to come back to us you have a direct point of contact in the head office customer service team so that you know that your order will be monitored and that nothing will be allowed to go wrong.

Herhusband's Response to VeryDisappointed1's Review

Written on: 20/08/2014

Update: SOME of my bed arrived on Monday. Missing an entire box. Called in, AGAIN. I was told that mine would be a priority delivery for Tuesday by noon. Nothing at noon. Nothing all day....AGAIN!!!!! Finally received my last box today. Have been told all along that there would be a compensation for my troubles. Mind you, I have had to miss work and sit at my house ALL day for 8 (EIGHT!!!!!!!!) missed deliveries!!! My compensation??? A whopping 40 pounds!!! So, I guess that means that the people who work here only make 5 pounds a day since that is what they think that my time is worth!! Oh, and I also get an additional 10% off of my future purchases. Are they having a laugh??? I will NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, give these people another penny, let alone the time of day. I will also tell every single person that I hear say the word bed about my RIDICULOUS experience!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!!!

Written on: 21/08/2014

Report this review Read 5 Comments Read Verified Business Response

“Customer service at its worst”

Written on: 16/08/2014 by BiancaPowell1966 (1 review written)

Placed an order with this company after reading the positive reviews. HUGE mistake. Received an abrupt phone call at 4.55pm to advise my delivery would not be taking place the next day as promised. no explanation no apologies nothing. I asked if there was an alternative mattress that could be sent on time only to be told "oh all our couriers have left with deliveries for the day" Not the customer service you expect when ordering a £400 mattress… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/08/2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time out to leave your review. So that I can investigate the events that have led to your view I would be grateful if you could reply with your order number, full name and address. Once in receipt I can look into what has happened and more importantly find out what has happened.

I do look forward to hearing from you as we promote a restful sleep so need to ensure you have yours.

Carol

“the best nights sleep ever cannot recommend memory...”

Written on: 02/08/2014 by Wooten124 (1 review written)

the best nights sleep ever cannot recommend memory foam enough. staff very helpful love the way it comes rolled up easy to transport fantastic so happy… Read Full Review

“Super Duper Mattress”

Written on: 31/07/2014 by LauraAlex (1 review written)

Amazing service! Perfect mattress topper for my slightly tired mattress. I didnt realise that I suffered from back ache until I woke up without it - the mattress is the perfect support. I even find myself sleeping in new positions that I didnt find comfortable before my purchase - a sure sign of my body being fully supported. Wish I could buy one for each of my relatives! Topper arrived quickly and without issue… Read Full Review

Visit memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk

“sleep like in the heaven”

Written on: 29/07/2014 by dovercastle (1 review written)

thanks for excellent , fantastic service, thanks for stunning topper which changed my life and relax at night!!!… Read Full Review

“Heaven Brought Home”

Written on: 27/07/2014 by CaitlinCunningham265 (1 review written)

From beginning to end, my experience with this memory foam mattress can only be described as 'heavenly'. First of all, it was a joy to order, with a computer-dummy-friendly website and all the information I needed before purchasing. The delivery was quick - something that's incredibly important to me when buying online. The packaging was compact yet secure, keeping my mattress well protected throughout delivery. Once inside my home, it was a delight to open and set up, with great instructions… Read Full Review

“Very good service”

Written on: 25/07/2014

Excellent product and very good delivery service. Overall very happy with purchases. Would recommend… Read Full Review

Visit memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk

“Would highly recommend it!!!”

Written on: 25/07/2014 by Boy's Namem415 (1 review written)

It was absolutely fantastic quality! Great value for money. Delivery prompt and could not fault anything, will be sure to order again!… Read Full Review

“Would definitely recommend!”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by whDuncan112 (1 review written)

We had spent a ridiculous amount of money on a new divan set just three years ago, the mattress had dipped so much that we were constantly suffering with bad backs. We decided we'd try a memory foam mattress, and rather than thinking the more it cost, the better it would be, we opted for one of the cheaper options....the coolmax superking at £199. On delivery, we unwrapped and allowed the mattress to expand for approx 6 hours. Yes, the mattress had a chemical smell to it, but it wasn't very… Read Full Review

“topper 2”

Written on: 23/07/2014

We already have topper at home (75g & 75mm) and are delighted with it - we get exited about snuggling down on it as it is sooo comfortable. We just purchased a 2nd for our motorhome and must recommend one to every caravan/motorhome owner. If you typically make up a bed with various seat cushions then a topper on top will make a huge difference - no lumps, gaps or backache. We went for a 75g but 50mm which is slightly lighter and more easily manoeuvred - but the same fantastic nights sleep. Go… Read Full Review

memoryfoamwarehouse.co.uk