Smooth E Homme Ideal Skin for Men Facial Foam Reviews

Smooth E Homme Ideal Skin for Men Facial Foam - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Smooth E Homme Ideal Skin for Men Facial Foam

Smooth E Homme Ideal Skin for Men Facial Foam

“The product is available in singapore”

Written on: 21/09/2011

Hi, The product smooth E Homme is available in Singapore and it sold at Guardian but only on certain outlet the two out let are Suntec shopping centre near Suntec tower three the is at funan the IT mall. I just boughtlet is one it cost is $12.95 as it is having a sales reduction price original price is $18.50. What I like about this product it is formless so making this product more unique. A word of advice want to have bright skin must have adequate sleep at least 8 hrs as it help to… Read Full Review

Smooth E Homme Ideal Skin for Men Facial Foam

“Smooth E is a very popular facial brand in Thailand...”

Written on: 21/11/2010 by sirlancelot (2 reviews written)

Smooth E is a very popular facial brand in Thailand but its products never came to Singapore. So when I saw this brand on the shelves a few weeks ago, I quickly grabbed to buy it. Furthermore, it is a facial foam for men, so I did not hesitate to buy for its popularity in Thailand.

It is cheap too - SGD$15.90.

When I first started using it, it helps to remove the blemishes and pimples on my skin. This product is a great one for us guys as it is trouble-free. Just wash it on our face for a… Read Full Review