Kodak ESP 3 Reviews

• Quality

Kodak ESP 3 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kodak ESP 3

“great value for money”

Written on: 31/01/2013 by strebor (3 reviews written)

cant fault this printer does everything you need for a home printer. easy to install.cheapest ink cartridges available.brilliant… Read Full Review

Kodak ESP 3

“Our Brother printer which had served us well got...”

Written on: 25/01/2011

Our Brother printer which had served us well got damaged and as we had seen this one on The Gadget Show where it got excellent reviews we thought we would give it a go. Less than 5 months later we are now waiting for the delivery of our third, yes 3rd, one. Our original stopped printing anything on the paper, first they replaced the print head, then software update and then a new printer and still we have the same problem. The 3rd one is now on its way but I dont hold out much hope!

Another… Read Full Review

Kodak ESP 3

“Without doubt the biggest pile of rubbish I have ever...”

Written on: 19/11/2010

Without doubt the biggest pile of rubbish I have ever bought. Swine of a thing to nurse onto ones computer only for it to consume ink like its life depended on it. Highly unreliable and frankly I took the greatest of delights when I placed it on the floor and jumped on it. Never again will this complete and utter pile of sh*te ruin my day again. Avoid and use a pencil, it will be far quicker, give better results and unlike the Kodak AIO you won't have to buy a new black ink cartridge everytime… Read Full Review

Georgesmurphy's Comment

Written on: 04/12/2012

Total waste of money, bought two of these printers and the printer head failed within 3 months..

Kodak ESP 3

“I have owned this printer for over a year and regret...”

Written on: 17/11/2010 by pablopicasso (4 reviews written)

I have owned this printer for over a year and regret buying it every time I use it. I keep promising myself to throw it out.

The ink is cheap but it charges the printer head every time you switch it on which uses a lot of ink, whether you print anything or not.

I had to get a replacement printer head from Kodak after 4 months due to a known manufacturing fault and that was a nightmare to sort out.

The printer takes ages to start up, is noisy, slow and doesn't even print very well. A colour… Read Full Review