Selmer FL302 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Selmer FL302 - Ask a question now

Selmer FL302

“Awesome, sturdy, and good quality Flute”

Written on: 29/06/2014 by McBride319 (1 review written)

I rented and now own this type of flute and it is amazing. My flute is over five years old and I've so far never had any problems with the pads. It is very sturdy in my opinion. I have only had to take it to the shop for only one repair. It has a great sound and is great for a beginner. It has a good and comfortable feel. The keys work great and the pad work must be really good. I have played it for marching band in rough weather and never had to replace any pads so far. I have had hardly no… Read Full Review

Selmer FL302

“This is a fantastic flute. It's a stronger, warm, rich...”

Written on: 16/11/2010 by guy4617 (1 review written)

This is a fantastic flute. It's a stronger, warm, rich sound for intermediary. It is easy to get in tone and confortable. Very good price/quality.
Cette flute a un son juste, facile jouer et solide. Elle sonne avec beaucoup de volume et a des notes graves magnifiques.