New Harp Inn, Hereford, Herefordshire Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

New Harp Inn, Hereford, Herefordshire - Ask a question now

“Picnic Bench Platter”

Written on: 24/05/2017 by kathe4 (1 review written)

A lovely pub in a beautiful countryside setting. From start to finish the staff were friendly, helpful, chatty and accommodating. The food was a credit to the chef and I would recommend this pub/restaurant without any hesitation. We ordered a seafood platter presented on a picnic bench... well what can I say apart from WOW!! Every item on display was cooked perfectly and tasted amazing. A good selection and very reasonably priced. The waitress was very attentive to our needs and very… Read Full Review

“Very Quaint Old Fashioned Country Pub in Rural...”

Written on: 16/11/2010

Very Quaint Old Fashioned Country Pub in Rural Herefordshire in the picture postcard village of Hoarwithy, Run by a young couple Belinda & Adrian (he is the chef) My self and my Wife eat here regularly, there is nothing prenticious about this Pub, always a friendly welcome and a chat, and my Dog is equally welcomed, service first class, good beer 2 to 4 real ales available and also peroni on Draught. The food is pure quality my favourite is the Fish Pie takes 25 minutes normally, but you expect… Read Full Review