The Three Lakes - Westmill Reviews

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

The Three Lakes - Westmill - Ask a question now

“I took my family of 10 to lunch today. When I book I...”

Written on: 14/11/2010

I took my family of 10 to lunch today. When I book I was asked to pay a £5 deposit per person. The choice of times was 12.30 or 3.30pm as they only have 2 sittings. Upon arrival we weren't greeted by anyone. 2 of the party had already arrived & were seated. 10 minutes went passed & we weren't offered drinks. We had to asked. The rest of the party arrived one with a baby for which they were offered no assistance even though I had booked a high chair. Again we had to ask for drinks. Our starters… Read Full Review