Franchetti Bond Reviews - www.franchettibond.com

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Franchetti Bond - www.franchettibond.com - Ask a question now

“Beautiful Leather Loafers!”

Written on: 11/05/2012 by Katie_EUK (2 reviews written)

I'm partial to a little online shopping and was very excited to come across Franchetti Bond, unable to go to their retail shop in Chelsea I bought a gorgeous pair of Tan Leather Loafers online. The quality is fantastic and delivery was speedy!. Whilst not the cheapest shoes online they are extremely well made and I can see that they are going to last!. … Read Full Review

“On my annual shopping visit to London from America, I...”

Written on: 12/11/2010 by milagros wentzel (1 review written)

On my annual shopping visit to London from America, I stumbled across Franchetti Bond, who are based in the heart of Chelsea in Duke of York Square. Having been coming to London on numerous occasions for the last 30 years I am surprised that I have never noticed them before - but luckily I know have them in my life!

What I really liked about the shop was the staff, ever so kind and friendly and they went out of their way to help me. I fell in love with a pair of pewter colored loafers, a color… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib