World Unlock Reviews - www.world-unlock.net

World Unlock www.world-unlock.net - Ask a question now

“Waste of time. ”

Written on: 09/01/2011 by chrisbolter (1 review written)

Waste of time.
The custom pack was empty so I could not flash phone.
No-one came back to my emails.
Chris Bolter… Read Full Review

World Unlock www.world-unlock.net

“Rubbish. The so-called instructions are confusing,...”

Written on: 04/01/2011

Rubbish. The so-called instructions are confusing, very badly written, full of spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and are not necessarily applicable to your phone at all. Oh yes, they don't reply to emails. They may be one of the cheapest services and you get what you paid for: zilch… Read Full Review

World Unlock www.world-unlock.net

“I had to unlock my Sony Ericsson K510i, which I had...”

Written on: 26/12/2010 by shre1978 (1 review written)

I had to unlock my Sony Ericsson K510i, which I had discontinued using since 2006. I contacted world-unlock.net and paid around £4 for it. I was promised some one will contact me within 24 hrs.

Thereafter I read these reviews and was apprehensive that may be I am conned.

However, within 10hrs, Charles from world-unlock contacted me and provided me with all the necessary softwares/files and details to unlock my phone.

I struggled a bit with the instructions and some files (I found and… Read Full Review

World Unlock www.world-unlock.net

“Utterly useless. However, I did get a full refund by...”

Written on: 19/11/2010

Utterly useless. However, I did get a full refund by entering my email address here: http://www.cell-unlock-shop.com/refund/… Read Full Review

Mully70's Comment

Written on: 17/01/2011

Thank you for your review and the refund link. World Unlock failed to find a code for my mobile and promised a refund within 5 days which did not come. They did not reply to my emails either so I tried your link and if was refunded in less than 2 minutes. I think that they believe that just because the service is cheap that nobody will bother chasing up the refund for the failed service if they make it awkward enough. After all, the refund site is not mentioned in their World Unlock site. Thanks once again for your help.

World Unlock www.world-unlock.net

“Thes are the same people as Cell Unlock, who take...”

Written on: 09/11/2010 by Tony8888 (1 review written)

Thes are the same people as Cell Unlock, who take tour money and will not refund it after failing to unlock your mobile. See 'Cell unlock' reviews for all you need to know about this organisation. Read the review that starts 'Tea leaves'… Read Full Review