Wilsons Carpet Underlays Laminate Carpet Underlay Reviews

Wilsons Carpet Underlays Laminate Carpet Underlay - Ask a question now

“Rubbish”

Written on: 03/03/2014 by Yorkshire101 (1 review written)

Bad customer service, rubbish management, just try to bribe you in to giving them good reviews. Basically if you don't leave positive eBay feedback they won't sort out the damaged items you recieve! You pay less you get less! They don't care aslong as they get good reviews!… Read Full Review

“I bought some Cloud 9 Underlay from them, the price...”

Written on: 01/01/2011

I bought some Cloud 9 Underlay from them, the price was just astonishing compared to the retailers price, it worked out about £2.50 per sq.metre!

Next Day Delivery i was also shocked with so internet shopping doesn't get much better !

Saved a fortune!

Here is the link of underlay i bought -: http://www.wilsons-carpet-underlays.co.uk/store/productdetails.php?id=8

“I found Wilsons Carpet Underlay to be extremely...”

Written on: 07/11/2010 by sallen (1 review written)

I found Wilsons Carpet Underlay to be extremely helpful, I contacted them as I had been told to use a thick wool underlay underneath my laminate flooring as it was cheaper than normal laminate. The chap at Wilsons I spoke to was very helpful he explained that the felt would cause the laminate to creak as there would be too much give in it. Thankfully I followed his advice and purchased the Cush & Wood brand. It arrived the following day as promised and after being layed was perfect. Positively… Read Full Review