Digital Frames Ltd 15" Light Wood Reviews

Digital Frames Ltd 15" Light Wood - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Digital Frames Ltd 15" Light Wood

Digital Frames Ltd 15" Light Wood

“I thought this seemed like a good idea but I wasn't...”

Written on: 05/01/2011 by jobseeker (1 review written)

I thought this seemed like a good idea but I wasn't impressed with the overall effect in my home! The concept is good but in realty the image quality of proper framed pieces taken and processed by a professional cannot be beaten. I would rather spend 10 times the price and have lasting memories on print and presented in a more distinguished way. I had a shoot done at Clifton Photographic Company in Bristol (http://www.cliftonphoto.co.uk) and paid to have all my images framed, the experience… Read Full Review

Digital Frames Ltd 15" Light Wood

“Next day delivery was promised and delivered - but the...”

Written on: 04/11/2010

Next day delivery was promised and delivered - but the wrong product
When I rang to report the problem they said they would get it collected and when that was received reissue it - i.e. two days later.
I objected as I had to have it the next day - not my fault they sent the wrong stuff.
The following day I stayed in waiting the whole day. I called at 11 to be informed it would be delivered and collected between 12.20 and 3.20.
At 2.30 the wrong one was collected, but no new one delivered.
I… Read Full Review