Berketex Bride of Dublin Reviews

Berketex Bride of Dublin - Ask a question now

“I visited this shop yesterday morning with my mother...”

Written on: 26/11/2010 by barbieandken (1 review written)

I visited this shop yesterday morning with my mother and mother in law and had a brilliant appointment. I thought it would be just a case of grab a couple of dresses and get thrown into the dressing room but no, they sat down and had a chat with my about my big day, and actually seemed interested in me as a person, not just a lump of comission! I bought a beautiful dress using one of their special offers this week, and will be back to kit my bridesmaids' out soon! Would definitely reccomend :)… Read Full Review