Berketex Bride of Debenhams -Guildford Reviews

Berketex Bride of Debenhams -Guildford - Ask a question now

“Terrible Service”

Written on: 17/07/2013

My friend ordered and paid for a wedding dress in full in December as the sales assistant told her the prices were going up the next day, needless to say they are still the same! Her wedding is this weekend and the dress did not come in till last week for all the alterations!! She has been very stressed and the sales assistants told her that her wedding was not their priority!!! The service was absolutely terrible, they need to have words with their staff. Weddings are stressful enough… Read Full Review

“Beautiful dress!”

Written on: 17/06/2012

I chose my dress (Star Emily Fox) before I saw any reviews on Berketex & then when I saw the reviews after my first fitting I panicked! I was told they would order a dress a size smaller than my measurements & I signed a form to confirm I agreed to this and would loose weight. I thought bit cheeky to suggest I lose some weight but I am glad now that I did. I noticed after that the measurements they took were a lot bigger than my actual measurements so I was a little worried. Anyway at the… Read Full Review