Mamas & Papas Shop Reviews

• Layout of shop

Mamas and Papas Shop - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mamas and Papas Shop

Mamas and Papas Shop

“I would definately not go into M&P again. ”

Written on: 26/01/2011

I would definately not go into M&P again.

Having said that I have only just started using my Urbo Pram so think that I may have to at some point as I have read that many people are having problems with wheels.

I ordered an Urbo pushchair with footmuff in August to be delivered to the store for the beginning of December. This was the only easy part of the whole process. Once they had my money they couldn't care less.

I received an email saying that my items had arrived so I set out on a… Read Full Review

Eyewitness's Comment

Written on: 02/01/2014

They never answer their phones -even the one to whom you're directed to make complaints about them not answering their phone, if you manage to get through to Head Office!.Thery dont seem to care a damn. Other people say their after sales service too, is terrible,as Above says. If shops dont answer their phones-dont shop there!!

“I will never be buying anything from this store again...”

Written on: 02/12/2010 by PieDizzle (41 reviews written)

I will never be buying anything from this store again and I advise anyone planning to purchase from Mama and Papas I strongly advise not to. My problems with this store initially started when I purchased the Luna, the staff member dealing with me seemed to have very little knowledge of the pushchairs on the shopfloor, which was fair enough as I could tell she was a new member of staff, however one of the other many senior members could have helped her rather than engaging in their own general… Read Full Review

“We read reviews before purchasing this product but...”

Written on: 22/10/2010

We read reviews before purchasing this product but have had nothing but problems with it from the start. We have recieved an awful service from Mamas and Papas staff with them being rude and being told there was nothing wrong even though it is clear that my poor baby is being bounced all over the place due to a fault in the chassis. I have even written to the chairman who again dismissed any problems saying they would pass my messages on to their design team. This needs so much regular up… Read Full Review

Herself's Comment

Written on: 20/03/2012

Umm, I think you've posted this in the wrong place. You've jut rated down a Peg Perego because of problems you've had with a Mamas & Papas stroller ... that doesn't even make sense.