Myego Fonteint Reviews

Myego Fonteint - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Myego Fonteint

Myego Fonteint

“The best skincare product ever”

Written on: 27/08/2016 by Wallace143 (1 review written)

my review comes with a caveat in the sense that the original version of this product is no longer available! which was the product that was amazing! the new product isint good at all for some very strange reason myego tried to improve this product which they failed miserably! they changed every single part of the product which is ridiculous as they should have just released the new one as tinted moisturiser for dry skin and kept the original for oilier skin that arent too concerned about the "… Read Full Review

“I'm amazed to find a product that actually does what...”

Written on: 15/02/2011 by No 11275 (1 review written)

I'm amazed to find a product that actually does what it says.
Likes:
It gives my face a natural clean look.
It covers up pimples I sometimes get on my forehead.
A small area under my right eye is lighter than the rest of my face. This cream blends in to give me an overall even tone.
Best disguise cure for a hangover.
It's affordable.
Dislikes:
I can't find it in the shops. I desperately needed some the other day and had to wait 2 days before my internet order was delivered.

“ ”

Written on: 29/10/2010 by RichColin (1 review written)

Bought this product abit blind as i couldn't find any info on it apart from a few sites for some reason. So thought i would take the plunge to write one to help all you guys out there.

Reason i bought this was because i was looking for a moisturiser to make my skin look fresher and more healthy i was tired of my lifeless skin. so on a money back guarantee a site offered i went for the buy.

let me tell you i was not disappointed. My skin looks so much better and best of all it moisturises as… Read Full Review