Myego Fonteint Reviews

Myego Fonteint - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Myego Fonteint

Myego Fonteint

“I'm amazed to find a product that actually does what...”

Written on: 15/02/2011 by No 11275 (1 review written)

I'm amazed to find a product that actually does what it says.
Likes:
It gives my face a natural clean look.
It covers up pimples I sometimes get on my forehead.
A small area under my right eye is lighter than the rest of my face. This cream blends in to give me an overall even tone.
Best disguise cure for a hangover.
It's affordable.
Dislikes:
I can't find it in the shops. I desperately needed some the other day and had to wait 2 days before my internet order was delivered.

“ ”

Written on: 29/10/2010 by RichColin (1 review written)

Bought this product abit blind as i couldn't find any info on it apart from a few sites for some reason. So thought i would take the plunge to write one to help all you guys out there.

Reason i bought this was because i was looking for a moisturiser to make my skin look fresher and more healthy i was tired of my lifeless skin. so on a money back guarantee a site offered i went for the buy.

let me tell you i was not disappointed. My skin looks so much better and best of all it moisturises as… Read Full Review