Zara Online Reviews - www.zara.com

Summary

This page is for reviews of Zara Online - if you are looking for reviews (or would like to write a review!) of a high street branch of Zara then please visit our High Street Shopping category.
Zara Online - www.zara.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Zara Online - www.zara.com

Zara Online - www.zara.com

“TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 03/12/2014 by Pereira270 (1 review written)

WHEW NEVER HAD A STORE REFUSE TO TAKE BACK AND ITEM THAT WAS DAMAGED WITH MINIMUL WEAR AND CORRECT CARE INSTRUCTIONS!… Read Full Review

Melony2014's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2014

If it was worn, it can't be returned. Are you seriously that stupid?

Melony2014's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2014

If it was worn, it can't be returned. Are you seriously that stupid?

“I've also just received an item purchased online. It...”

Written on: 26/11/2013

I've also just received an item purchased online. It looked great! but once I had it on for about 10 minutes of sitting on my bed, the thread at the bottom has started to fall apart! I've also noticed a stain on the other item ...I'm not too fussed about the stain since it's black..and hardly visible. but the other..I'm surprised at how quickly it's fallen apart (I've owned cheap clothing before from cheap retailers and I've never had a problem until a few washes). I can't find anything from… Read Full Review

“Ship to Store Option. No bueno”

Written on: 18/09/2013 by Shoechick404 (1 review written)

I was excited to purchase these loafers that were $100 on ebay but I was able to find on zara website. Since I work in the evenings i opted to have my item shipped to the zara store since it only a couple miles from my house. I placed the order on 9/6/13. Received an email on the Monday 9/9 that item was being processed. Online it said item takes 3-5 days for delivery. Here it is now 9/18/13 and my package has not arrived at the Zara store. I called and was told there is no tracking number… Read Full Review

Shoechick404's Response to Shoechick404's Review

Written on: 29/09/2013

Update. I never received item. Received a call that they were unable to track package. Offered a refund (of course) and express shipping on my next purchase Are they freaking kidding me?! What an insult? Why would I want to go through another shipping nightmare. Oh they also told me the item is no longer in stock. Just awful. Never again

“When is a silk blouse not a SILK blouse”

Written on: 25/04/2013 by leepy5 (1 review written)

I recently bought what was advertised as a SILK printed blouse for my partner. In a mid March issue of the Guardian Weekend there is a section called ALL AGES. One of the model's had this blouse on - it looked very good and was described as a SILK blouse; just like on the Zara website. The price was £39-99 which I admit is a reasonable price for a SILK blouse. When opened it was clear the blouse was not silk. The label stated primary material 100% polyester....secondary material 100% silk. Not… Read Full Review

“15-30 day for a refund”

Written on: 12/04/2013

I ended up buying 3 pairs of shoes on Zara.com and paid by paypal. I loved 2 out of the 3 and decided to take the other pair in for a refund. They were able to process it and gave me a receipt. I asked the store associate if the refund would be credited back to my paypal. He assured me it would within 7 days or so and I went home not thinking much of it. I go to check my paypal 3 weeks later and still have not had the refund. I call Zara and they offered no explanation or apologies. I… Read Full Review

Catbag's Comment

Written on: 13/04/2013

I purchased shoes with a debit card in store and returned them the next day on April 1, 2013. I still have not received a refund back to my debit and it has almost been 2 weeks. Should I keep waiting?

Jinkee's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2013

No. Go back to that store and inquire. 2 weeks is too long.

Maxlondon's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2013

not a fair review... here you are supposed to to review zara.com ... not the paypal account.... we all know what paypal is like, just use an ordinary visa card next time.

Jinkee's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2013

You read my review right? Obviously, you didn't.

Zara never processed the Refund. Was Paypal responsible for a refund? No. It's a form of payment like a Credit Card. So if Zara never processed the refund, it doesn't matter if I used a credit card, debit card or Paypal. They still DIDN'T process my refund. So yes, I am reviewing Zara.com

Also, I've never had any issues with Paypal.

“WHERE IS MY ORDER”

Written on: 04/11/2012

I ordered gods online 6 days ago, and only this morning received an email saying that my goods have now been dispatched and will be with me within the time indicated on the website...which is 3-5 working days!!!!!!!!! how can it take them 5 days to process an order!!!… Read Full Review

“Webiste not working”

Written on: 25/10/2012

I saw a pair of trousers in the store but did not have the size I need. The sales cosultant could not order this for me but I can order this online. I tried to order online but the website is not working. Fix the website and customer service need improvement… Read Full Review

“Absolutely Terrible Service”

Written on: 03/09/2012 by lilatina1988 (5 reviews written)

While I am happy with the design of the clothes I feel that the "customer service" that I received online and in shop are absolutely terrible, terrifying and basically non existent. While doing a Fashion Marketing course, one of the tasks was to go in store (westfields) and ask a few questions about the different lines zara is offering and the quality of the clothes etc... Oh boy.... The girl did not know a single thing! Not about the different lines that they are offering or anything else. We… Read Full Review

“Bad Customer Service”

Written on: 07/05/2012

I purchased some"distressed company manufactured" designed items from Zara. They didn't look like the item in the picture, after only taking it out of the box to try it on a few minutes, so I returned it on time. Two weeks later I got a call, with a representative, who questioned me if my item was in good condition when I received it, I thought since it was a distressed designed piece it looked pretty normal to me to see the sewn rips scuff conditioning , so I told her it was fine. She told me… Read Full Review

“Zara online is disaster . They charge 3.99 for...”

Written on: 28/10/2010 by Ligalii (1 review written)

Zara online is disaster . They charge 3.99 for delivery at least they should deliver in acceptable time. I will never shop online again. Hat off to Asos where u can choose free delivery service which u know will take longer as it's free. But it doesn't take as long as Zaras charged service.

Also went to Zara in Manchester Trafford centre. Really wanted coat for £129 and I traveled from Leeds especially to purchase it after ringing around all stores to find my size. Coat was camel colour and… Read Full Review