St Thomas' Hospital London Reviews

• Cleanliness

St Thomas' Hospital London - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for St Thomas' Hospital London

St Thomas' Hospital London

“I visit a friend there and I am completely satisfied...”

Written on: 20/04/2011 by nikolagarland (2 reviews written)

I visit a friend there and I am completely satisfied with the cleanliness of the Hospital!… Read Full Review

St Thomas' Hospital London

“I went to St Thomas' after receiving poor treatment...”

Written on: 28/10/2010 by kirsty88 (88 reviews written)

I went to St Thomas' after receiving poor treatment elsewhere and I have nothing but good things to say about the treatment i received here. I was diagnosed with Uveitis. The staff at St Thomas' recognised the seriousness of my condition, explained everything to me and altered my medication schedule when my eye wasnt responding to treatment. In the eight weeks since i fist went there i have been to see one of their Drs five times (the hospital i originally went to scheduled me ONE follow up… Read Full Review