The Mighty Fine Company Reviews

The Mighty Fine Company - Ask a question now

“Adventure holidays were just not my bag. In fact...”

Written on: 29/11/2006 by MrWillson (3 reviews written)

Adventure holidays were just not my bag. In fact saying "just not my bag" was just not me, until my wife whisked me off to an amazing adventure to the depths of Norway on a husky / snowmobile safari. Let me tell you there's nothing more exhilarating than seeing the Northern lights whilst being mushed through an ancient Nordic forest by huskies. Well, I was wrong; in fact I was so wrong I might as well have told one of them seven foot Norwegian husky drivers that he looked like a girl and his… Read Full Review

“The Mighty Fine Company in my experience has been a...”

Written on: 02/07/2007 by MrWillson (3 reviews written)

The Mighty Fine Company in my experience has been a pleasure to work with and have always done their best to get me when I want. Whether it was a simple city break or a get stuck right in adventure safari they had all the right connections to get me what I wanted. I would recommend this company in an instant… Read Full Review