The Rug Seller Visiona Rug Reviews - www.therugseller.co.uk

The Rug Seller www.therugseller.co.uk Visiona Rug - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Rug Seller www.therugseller.co.uk Visiona Rug

The Rug Seller www.therugseller.co.uk Visiona Rug

“Rubbish - Avoid at all costs!”

Written on: 28/11/2014 by Dobson369 (1 review written)

Ordered a rug a month ago and was then advised that this item would be delayed by 2 weeks(payment had at that point already been taken). Two weeks passed and I heard nothing. Chased them again to be told it was en route and would arrive in a week - another 2 weeks later it still hadn't arrived and I've heard nothing. I chased them again to be told they have no idea when the stock will be available. Terrible customer service - no follow up and seems to me as long as they have your money it's up… Read Full Review

“Potential buyers: READ THIS BEFORE BUYING”

Written on: 20/05/2014

We were looking for a shaggy rug for a while and came accross the RugSeller. Received the rug, from the Me Gusta collection. We were very please as it matched our interior very well and the feel was really nice when bare feet. The rug started shedding right away but were not too worried because all carpets tend to do that for some time and then this stops. But after 4 months, this rug keeps shedding.. dozens of hair are coming off the rug every day and spreading accross our flat. An absolute… Read Full Review

Oss75's Comment

Written on: 30/05/2014

Shedding is often found on deep pile products. I have found that machine made ranges are much more practical, especially in houses with children and animals.

“Excellent service & good quality rug!”

Written on: 27/07/2013 by gardenthumper1234 (1 review written)

We were looking for a rug for our lounge and discovered the rug seller website. I decided to read reviews first an we were weren't disappointed. All reviews I read were very positive. I would now like to add those reviews with my Own experience. The service was excellent and the delivery prompt. I had emails letting me know the rug had been dedpatched(which was much quicker than they estimated). There was such a huge range of choice on their website and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them… Read Full Review

“Excellent Quality Rug & Prompt Delivery Brilliant Staff”

Written on: 25/06/2013 by Very_Happy_Customer1 (1 review written)

I recently purchaed ate Grey Frame 03 Rug and was extermely pleased with the following aspects of my purchase: 1 - The same rug was available to purchase in Debenhams but was over £100 more expensive -so I made a great saving even with delivery to Northern Ireland. 2 - The retail person I spoke to was extermely polite and informed me that the rug was slightly darker than that in the photo (which from my perspective was better!!) he advise it could be returned if necessary. 3 - Delivery was… Read Full Review

“Totaly different product then on the picture on their www”

Written on: 18/02/2013 by internaldeco (1 review written)

I recived the rug and I have to say that colors are nothing like the picture on their www.I did enquire before ordering about colors matching the exact product and I was reassured that is the case. Sales ware everything but helpfull. They still claiming its the same colors. Just making you feel silly really. They did not accept and responability for misleading. I fould they way of corespondece quite rude too. Better go for some other rug seller… Read Full Review

Lochaberlass's Response to internaldeco's Review

Written on: 17/10/2013

16/10/2013
Have had a similar problem.They sent the wrong rug and will not accept this is their fault not mine!! Customer service is dreadful and they insist i send back the "wrong" rug at my expense to either get a refund or the original order ! I am fighting them all the way.Have taken case to Paypal as i have not got what i ordered. BEWARE

“Excellent!”

Written on: 11/02/2012

After having a bad experience on another rug company, i went here, i had lost my confidence but they were fabulous. Quick delivery, easy to contact, great rug and fabulous customer service! dont hesitate in ordering from here!… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 28/07/2012

Not sure I agree, we ordered two the same size and one was the incorrect size. The customer services are not communicating well and I have to keep chasing them up. :(

“I needed a rug for my lounge as the floor is laminate...”

Written on: 28/10/2010 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

I needed a rug for my lounge as the floor is laminate and fairly cold to walk on. I looked around and couldn't find anywhere that sold a rug fairly cheaply but whilst still being nice to walk on with bare feet (the ones in Ikea felt horrible and we couldn't afford a wool one there!). I looked around and had thought I'd have to get one for around £250 (our lounge is fairly large). But then I saw The Rug Seller. Not heard of them before but they had Google Checkout so I thought there would be… Read Full Review