Voyager Beach Resort, Mombasa Reviews

Media Gallery for Voyager Beach Resort, Mombasa

Voyager Beach Resort, Mombasa

“It was amazing!”

Written on: 23/04/2013

It was amazing, enough said! The staff were so friendly and helpful, everyone was so nice! I love the shows every night, I didn't want to miss them even if it was just music, I dragged my mum and dad to go watch it even though we could just listen to it! They do a lot for you! I love the monkeys aswell they are so funny! Also, when we got there we lost our luggage (we found it luckily) and then when we arrived, something happened with the room so they put us in a sea view deluxe room for the… Read Full Review

“We stayed at the Voyager beach resort between the...”

Written on: 02/07/2009 by Robert Katz (2 reviews written)

We stayed at the Voyager beach resort between the 05.06.09 and 19.06.09.
Our cabin was a Superior sea view room which was money well spent !!!! The room consisted of a very large bed, fridge, tv, coffee making facilities, table and chairs , decent size bathroom, plenty of wardrobe space and a pull round mozzie net which was good as we experienced the drop down ones and didnt like them . Our view was stunning as we were overlooking the infinity pool and the indian ocean . How could you fault… Read Full Review