Sealy Posturepedic Silver Pocket 1200- Napoli Reviews

Sealy Posturepedic Silver Pocket 1200- Napoli - Ask a question now

“Worst matress no not buy at any cost!!”

Written on: 14/09/2014 by Mr.Sumner (1 review written)

We have had our matress for approx 3 years, after about 18 months both sides had failed. we now have a hump in the middle and are forced to sleep on the edges due to the poor structure. DO NOT BUY ONE waste of money. Poor quality… Read Full Review

“Unicase Design Failed & Matress Condensation Formed Mould”

Written on: 17/01/2013 by Mr_Dee (1 review written)

Like many people, my wife and I had been saying every year for many years that we 'must' go out and get a new bed, but we never seemed to get around to it. However, as we were due to move house in July 2012 we decided the time was right and so we went to a local furniture store we had used for several years to see what they had to offer. In the end, we decded to purchase a Sealy Posturepedic Silver Napoli 1200 and made arrangements for it to be delivered to our new house. The bed is still… Read Full Review

“Mattress Received NOT the Same as Mattress Tested in Shop”

Written on: 25/05/2012 by kfordangel (1 review written)

We tried lying on a variety of beds before choosing this bed. It was so comfortable to lie on in the shop. We were told that this was a brand new bed in the store. Having waited two weeks and getting more and more tired and sore from attempting to sleep on airbeds, we collected the bed and erected it absolutely convinced that we would now get some quality sleep. Imagine how horrified we were to find that we did not get into bed, we only managed to get on it. It was like attempting to lie… Read Full Review

“I have just brought this wonderful Sealy posturepedic...”

Written on: 28/10/2010 by Gatekeeperdi (2 reviews written)

I have just brought this wonderful Sealy posturepedic silver pocket 1200 - Napoli, 4 drawer divan bed.It is a mattress and divan base.I have had a back problem and severe arthritis for 14 years and my husband has recently had someone drive into the back of his car and is suffering with bad whiplash. We had a silentnight memory touch mattress previously that after only 2 years was sagging and gave no support what so ever! The new bed is very supportive and has a luxurious amount of cushioned… Read Full Review

Mr_Dee's Response to Gatekeeperdi's Review

Written on: 17/01/2013

I just hope you don't have the problems we've had with ours which is less than 6 months old. First we noticed a problem with the Unicase design, which is intended to protect the springs and stop the mattress sagging, but which now isn’t performing its task satisfactorily.

Not only is the mattress sagging, but on one side you can hear and feel what I assume is a large piece of packing moving out of position as we get into bed. This can be pushed back by hand, but it immediately moves back out of position as soon as any weight is applied in the area where the fault has been detected.

Then, on the day the retailer came out to inspect the bed we took the matress off the base to find that condensation appears to have been forming underneath between the matress and the base. This has now started to turn to mould.

I Googled this type of problem and found dozens of posts online about this type of thing, but always in a temporary situation (like a caravan or a motor home) and never in a domestic situation. Then on Page 10 of my Google search I finally found a link to someone else who had the same experience and wouldn't you know it was a Sealy bed.

So my advice to you and anyone else out there buying one of these beds is to not just rotate the matress, but take it off completely to check for this problem.