Fixtheodds Reviews - www.fixtheodds.com

• Content

Fixtheodds - www.fixtheodds.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fixtheodds - www.fixtheodds.com

Fixtheodds - www.fixtheodds.com

“Simple to use and great service.”

Written on: 07/06/2012 by alewan (0 reviews written)

I was a bit sceptical at first about the idea of basically generating money and probably wouldn't normally have tried something like this, but after reading about the site in the Telegraph I decided to give it a go. The site explains how the matched betting process works in a simple, easy-to-understand way so that you get an idea of how it works, which was important to me- I don't like playing about with things I don't understand, especially if money's involved. You also don't have to hand… Read Full Review

“Having heard about fixtheodds from a friend, he...”

Written on: 31/05/2012 by Joseph115 (1 review written)

Having heard about fixtheodds from a friend, he referred me to the website and since then I must have referred about 5 friends of mine. I found matched betting an easy way to make some extra money and fixtheodds made it very simple and straight forward for me to do so. Excellent services and easy to go about with, very happy with my outcome… Read Full Review

“Fix The Odds helped get my money back from another bookie”

Written on: 05/09/2011 by Austin3167 (1 review written)

I came across this review for FTO, whilst looking for reviews about online bookies as I am always interested in what people have to say them. FTO helped me get my money which was owed to me (over £400) from another bookie after they refused to pay out. I had previously been with FTO and worked through all the offers and I decided to go it alone. I had read up on matched betting and thought I would try it. The risk wasn't with match betting it was with the bookies. I approached FTO as I had… Read Full Review

“Indeed, there are many websites about matched betting...”

Written on: 12/01/2011

Indeed, there are many websites about matched betting out there on the internet. However unlike the many websites out there, Fixtheodds.com does not only just talk about the mathematics, concept and skills behind matched betting.

Instead, Fixtheodds fully automates the entire process, allows you to track your profits and has very good email support.

Fixtheodds is a website clearly designed for people who do not have the time or resources to learn the mathematics and study the markets in… Read Full Review

“Provides a very simple way to get started with matched...”

Written on: 08/01/2011 by DaveWA (2 reviews written)

Provides a very simple way to get started with matched betting but it is very limited in its scope. Although if you follow the instructions you will make a profit, you could make much more by doing it differently. Once I started looking at other sites (e.g. freebets4all) I realised there are much better alternatives.
If you fancy trying matched betting do lots of research first. Once you have taken up a bookies free bet offer you can't try it again later when you realise you could have made… Read Full Review

“Having read about FixTheOdds in the Daily Telegraph, I...”

Written on: 17/12/2010 by Loustere (1 review written)

Having read about FixTheOdds in the Daily Telegraph, I decided to give it a go. I've never come across matched betting before until I read the article so I became intrigued.

Tried out the website and within a week, I had already made £74. It's easy to use as long as you know how to use a computer, and doesn't require you to have any knowledge about sports or even betting. It's a nice easy way to make money.

The only thing I would say is the limited number of offers that are on their site -… Read Full Review

Pancake34's Response to Loustere's Review

Written on: 29/03/2011

I found this review helpful because...it answered the question

Sandyjay's Response to Loustere's Review

Written on: 19/11/2013

did you have any trouble getting your money?

“Following the post two below me about fixtheodds and...”

Written on: 10/11/2010

Following the post two below me about fixtheodds and spam, I too found out about the site on TSR and decided to give it a go.

So far I have made a decent amount of money for little effort, and have not had one single spam email from them. The only negative comment I will make is that there appear to be not enough offers, but I understand that some guys on the TSR thread have asked them directly and more will be added soon!

“Having been with fixtheodds.com from the beginning, I...”

Written on: 09/11/2010

Having been with fixtheodds.com from the beginning, I can assure you that I have not received a single spam email asking me to sign up.

They were upfront and honest about how they make their money which is fair enough as many websites, including moneysavingexpert, make their money through commission from referrals. Never have they asked myself, the user, for any fees whatsoever.

I have always known that matched betting could be done manually - however it is famously time-consuming and… Read Full Review

“Introduction: ”

Written on: 05/11/2010 by sonyhamster (1 review written)

Introduction:
Fixtheodds.com was recommended to me by a friend who is using it to make money. In a nutshell, the website exploits bookie offers and through a process of matched betting, enables you to profit from them.

First impressions:
Professional looking site and HTTPS. I was sceptical at first and if it wasn't for my friend who has made money, then I probably wouldn't go on it. At no point did it ask for my bank account or card details - it only acted as a guide which helped convince… Read Full Review

“Fixtheodds is a website that helps people make money...”

Written on: 27/10/2010

Fixtheodds is a website that helps people make money by exploits free online bookmakers' offers and turns money into cash using a process called 'matched betting'. Matched betting is a well-known technique that is often used by professionals to make money, however it is complicated.

I signed up to the website after being invited to it. What I liked about it, was that it was easy to use and did not even require a calculator. However, there is a lot of text to read through and it can take around… Read Full Review