My Caravan Insurance Reviews - www.my-caravan-insurance.co.uk

Media Gallery for My Caravan Insurance www.my-caravan-insurance.co.uk

My Caravan Insurance www.my-caravan-insurance.co.uk

“We were insured with Drewe caravan insurance through...”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by karenrogers (1 review written)

We were insured with Drewe caravan insurance through mycaravan insurance. When we made a claim we were totally given the run around. We had to provide a cris document that we were never asked for when we took out the policy. We had to apply for one that took 6 weeks to come. Our caravan was written off so when told the cheque would arrive, we waited a week and nothing. We rang and were told it would go in the bank that day....nothing. we were then told the claim hadnt been processed, then it… Read Full Review

My-Caravan-Insurance's Response to karenrogers's Review

Written on: 18/07/2014

Hi,

Your review has only recently been brought to my attention and I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our partner insurer's handling of your claim.

Having had the opportunity to review your details I would comment as follows:
- As your broker, back in June 2012 we compared the market and it became apparent that K Drewe were the most competitive insurer on our panel for your particular circumstances
- In September 2012 we updated your policy to reflect your change of caravan at which time we requested and you supplied the caravan's CRIS number (17 digit serial number that is unique to each caravan)
- Having subsequently renewed your policy with K Drewe, you emailed us on Wed, 19 Feb, 2014 at 12:05 am to notify us that your caravan had been damaged by a falling tree following a storm and later that same morning we emailed you to confirm that your insurer, K Drewe, had been notified of the incident and they would be in touch in order to progress the claim
- The next communication that we received regarding your claim was a notification from K Drewe on 13/05/2014 that the caravan had been written off

As an insurance broker we are totally reliant upon our insures to handle claims efficiently and effectively and I can only apologise for the delay and inconvenience that has been caused to you.

Since this is the first notification we have received that there was an issue with the processing of the claim processing I will need to investigate the full circumstances with K Drewe and so I will be contacting you separately via email to obtain full details assuming this is acceptable to you.

Once again, I apologise for any inconvenience caused by K Drewe's handling of your claim and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Best regards.

Paul Scanlon
Managing Director
My Caravan Insurance

“Brilliant customer service”

Written on: 03/05/2014 by DeborahCombs (1 review written)

A good qoute on our very first caravan very friendly staff ehen we changed our caravan there was a small fee rather than a cancellation fee so very fair and honest company to deal with… Read Full Review

“Efficient friendly service”

Written on: 01/05/2014 by cjjsunridge (2 reviews written)

Cheapest on the web. Had to make a claim for a stolen caravan which was dealt with quite quickly once all police paperwork had been released and processed. Customer service also rang me to refund renewal premium as claim occurred prior to renewal. Definitely recommend for caravan insurance. Caravanner of Newport Pagnell… Read Full Review

“Cheap and helpful”

Written on: 02/10/2013 by Sharps247 (1 review written)

I got a good range of cheap quotes from their website and they were very helpful over the phone and managed to save me even more money. Checked the policy and insurer reputation and is as good as my previous insurer… Read Full Review

“Friendly and efficient service”

Written on: 09/09/2013 by CharlotteJ (1 review written)

A friend recommended this company to me. The staff were so friendly and went out of their way to assist me in getting the details right and got me a good quote with good cover. This is my first caravan and I'm very grateful for the help that they gave me. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quick and efficient service. … Read Full Review

“Cheap and good service”

Written on: 18/05/2013 by TheIrishRover (1 review written)

Found this site on Google and got a very good quote which was £30 cheaper than the Caravan Club. Wanted to check that it was good cover with a decent insurer so called them and they went through the details with me over the phone and managed to save another £10 becasue I had an Alko wheel lock. They went through the cover and had everything I need (don't go abroad and only me towing) and paid there and then with documents emailed to me straight away! Very polite and efficient, will use… Read Full Review

“touring caravan insurance”

Written on: 18/12/2012 by GDWill (1 review written)

I have been with My Caravan Insurance now for 2 years. During that time i was unfortunate to make a small claim owing to a piece of wood coming off a garge roof and hitting the caravan. After a short discussion with their claims dept i received a claim form which i duly completed and returned along with an estimate for the damage. My dealer called me to arrange for the van to be repaired as My C Insurance had given the ok to proceed. I can only praise my C Insurance for excellent service… Read Full Review

“lack of comunication”

Written on: 14/02/2012 by julie chester (2 reviews written)

I took insurance out on the 18th of January to start on the 2oth of January i never recieved any policy i had to ring up numerous times and i was told it was in the post it never arrived via email or post so eventually the guy named Dave said he rang the insurance company and it would be sent out and he would email the policy he did that the policy started the 8th of feb and the payment was taken on the 10th of feb when the policy came by email the details of the caravan were wrong so rang back… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to julie chester's Review

Written on: 29/02/2012

Dear Ms Chester

We are sorry to hear you are having problems with your caravan insurance, however, we suspect this is a case of mistaken identity in terms of your insurance provider.

There is no-one called "Dave" at My Caravan Insurance and we issue all of our own documentation so we would never need to ask an insurer to send policy documentation to you in the post.

As an online insurance broker we almost always send documentation the same day via email and only send documentation in the post if our customers don't have access to email and/or a printer.

Finally we have no trace of a quote/policy in the name of Julie Chester on our system (could it be in another name?) although we would be delighted to offer a range of quotations from our panel of specialist caravan insurers if you are having issues with your current insurer.

It is possible that you may be insured with the similarly names "InsureMyCaravan" although this is a different company to ourselves.

If we can be of any assistance then please call us on 0844 770 6680 and we will be happy to quote on your caravan insurance.

Best regards.

My Caravan Insurance
www.my-caravan-insurance.co.uk

Julie Chester's Response to julie chester's Review

Written on: 01/03/2012

Hi I am sorry for any concussion I was asked to do a review and ask what I was reviewing and said my caravan insurance, the insurance company I am having trouble with is in my husbands name Peter Chester and it's with 2GETHER INSURANCE I have bn trying to cancel my insurance since the 14th feb I have rang up numerous times to be told someone will ring bck guess what they never do I have emailed the managing director which I was advised to guess what ignored. All I want is to cancell the insurance and get my money bck

“Excellent from start to finish”

Written on: 03/08/2011

We had a blowout on the motorway travelling back from our vacation which cause damage to the caravan. We contacted the insurance company and they arranged for the caravan to be recovered and then repaired. They also agreed to pay for us to check into a hotel and by the end of the holiday the caravan was ready to be delivered back to us at home. Everyone that we dealt with was very helpful and helped to ensure that our holiday was not ruined. I was very pleased with the overall outcome and… Read Full Review

“Very easy to use. We got 4 quotes in front of us...”

Written on: 31/03/2011

Very easy to use. We got 4 quotes in front of us within 5 minutes. Defintiely worth a look!… Read Full Review

“I found this company on the internet and was able to...”

Written on: 19/02/2011

I found this company on the internet and was able to save more than £80 on my insurance for my Bailey tourer. You enter all your information once and they provide you with lots of quotes on the screen all at once and let you choose which one you want. After looking at the policy wordings I actually chose the second cheapest price because we use our van in France but could have saved more if we only toured in the UK… Read Full Review

“Found this caravan insurance comparison site online...”

Written on: 27/10/2010 by Scanners (4 reviews written)

Found this caravan insurance comparison site online and found it very easy to compare prices and cover from a range of insurers.

Having nearly fallen foul with another insurer because their security requirements were buried away on their website it was nice to see a site that quotes all of the terms and allows you to review the policy at your leisure.

Only reason that I didn't give them 5* overall was that I bought the policy online and can't judge their customer service as didn't speak to… Read Full Review