Feminine Wear Reviews - www.femininewear.co.uk

120

Feminine Wear - www.femininewear.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Feminine Wear - www.femininewear.co.uk

Feminine Wear - www.femininewear.co.uk

“Fantastic shop, great customer service !”

Written on: 13/09/2017 by Hillarys491 (1 review written)

I've shopped twice at femininewear, and both times the products were shipped promptly, they were perfect, and on the occasion I had a question I had a fast and precise answer. Both times I had to have my order mailed abroad, once in Ireland and once in France and it came quickly and wasn't too pricey. Moreover, the range of products sold is always expanding, and the general attitude regarding women's health that characterizes this shop is wonderful. Recommended many times to my friends, and… Read Full Review

“Fast delivery, even to USA!”

Written on: 30/05/2017 by whykiki (1 review written)

I couldn't be happier with this service. Placed my order exactly 7 days ago, and it arrived this morning - in the US! Faster shipping than some US companies, even! Plus they sent regular tracking updates, from order time through to delivery. I would order from y'all again. Many thanks!… Read Full Review

“Great service as usual!”

Written on: 20/02/2017 by UlisesBurgess (1 review written)

So this isn't the first order I have placed with Feminine Wear and it won't be the last. Previous orders have been great, despite taking an extra few days to arrive due to the remoteness of my address- however this last order I received the next day! I was stunned at how quickly the item had come via Royal Mail First Class- top marks there! My previous orders came with some little sweet freebies and that is a nice extra; although I didn't get any this time. (I'm not complaining though!) The… Read Full Review

“Fantastic shop for anyone with periods!”

Written on: 06/02/2017 by CatV (1 review written)

I've placed several orders with Feminine Wear over the years and they've always been responsive and speedy. They carry a huge array of alternative menstrual products, and it's a great one-stop-shop for products that are usually hard to find all in one place. My only suggestion is that it would be nice if variants of products (like different colors of the same cup) were all under one listing. It would be easier to find reviews and less potentially confusing when ordering. Otherwise though, the… Read Full Review

Femininewear's Response to CatV's Review

Written on: 09/02/2017

Thank you for your review, I really appreciate it. I have been thinking the same about the cups, especially as there are now so many on the website!
I don't think it will be very easy with the Me Luna cups but I can see what I can sort out with the others :-)

Femininewear's Response to CatV's Review

Written on: 09/02/2017

Teresa

“Fuss free - expectations met! ”

Written on: 10/08/2016

Ordered a Sibel cup based on online reviews (especially from Bryony from Precious Stars on youtube). I had previously bought the Ruby Cup but it was way too hard for me and removal was difficult and painful. Communication from femininewear was timely with confirmation emails, tracking numbers etc. I wish there were more shipping options because the shipping was quite expensive. Thankfully, product arrived in Hong Kong in good shape, within a week of ordering (else I would be really POed). Bill… Read Full Review

“Awesome service!”

Written on: 31/07/2016 by DaniaPugh (1 review written)

Upon ordering my cup I realised that I had put the wrong shipping address, I emailed customer service quickly in hopes of being able to change it and I got an amazingly quick and not to mention pleasant response! The lady that helped me was kind and informative and resolved my issue maybe an hour or so later. So glad I bought through this website!… Read Full Review

“Excellent customer service”

Written on: 08/07/2016 by Krobin (1 review written)

I had a slight problem with my order when it arrived, and being an international customer (Australian) I feared I would be stuck with the mistake. I am pleased to report however, that the problem was sorted out quickly and efficiently and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this company again… Read Full Review

Femininewear's Response to Krobin's Review

Written on: 08/07/2016

“This is a great company. Love the products and...”

Written on: 18/04/2016 by Franklin442 (1 review written)

This is a great company. Love the products and shipping time. I live in Canada and ordered on Thursday and received my order on Monday! The costumer service is great and the products are very good as well. I will defiantly order again from here in the future… Read Full Review

Written on: 20/05/2016

Thank you for your review, that's great that are happy with everything x

Thank you for your lovely review :-) ~ Teresa

“This is a great company. Love the products and...”

Written on: 18/04/2016 by Franklin442 (1 review written)

Written on: 20/05/2016

Thank you for your lovely review, I am glad that you are happy with everything :-)

“LOVE THIS COMPANY!!”

Written on: 25/03/2016 by kwebb1288 (1 review written)

I had a wonderful experience! Found the Meluna cup in the color that I wanted, got a cup spot to go with it as well. Everything is quite reasonably priced! And I was quite pleased at the time it took to get here. Just over a week for international shipping seems pretty great to me! The only minor negative thing I could say would be that with the package tracking, once my package arrived in new york it no longer continued to update with its location. But again that was really quite minor, and… Read Full Review

Femininewear's Response to kwebb1288's Review

Written on: 20/05/2016

Thank you for your review and your lovely comments. With the international tracking issue - it is in the hands of USPS once it arrives in the USA so it is down to them to update the tracking. Most of the time they do so I checked the tracking for your order and it seems that it was updated by them. I hope that helps

“Brilliant!”

Written on: 16/03/2016 by Annie998 (1 review written)

Brilliant company! Excellent customer service, they always dispatched your items very quickly and have helped solve an issue that I had very quickly! I'd accidentally ordered the wrong cup and they managed to change it even after it had been marked as dispatched. They go above an beyond what you expect and for a very competitive price! I highly recommend!… Read Full Review

Femininewear's Response to Annie998's Review

Written on: 20/05/2016

Hi, what an absolutely lovely review, thank you so much for taking the trouble to write it :-)

“Awesome!”

Written on: 18/02/2016

I have purchased 2 times from here, and it's amazing! Prices are right, and I love the treats section! Superdrug & Boots both lack in the treats section, so it's nice to be able to order a little something too. The cloth pads I ordered were of very good quality. The packaging was amazing! I love the cute little love hearts added, so sweet! Delivery was fast too! I love the company and will be back time and time again no doubt! The only niggle I have is that I wish the layout of the website… Read Full Review

Written on: 20/05/2016

Thank you for your review and your lovely comments. I am in the process of designing a new website so things should improve in the near future! :-)

“Wonderful!”

Written on: 05/01/2016 by Adickey36 (1 review written)

I've ordered 2 menstrual cups at different times, both came in a timely manner (one week to the US). Product was packaged safely and discreetly. Even had candies! Loved that it included instructions and a cup holder too. Only complaint is I couldn't make a login as a customer so I can review and track my order at my own discretion. The website is easy to navigate and search for what I'm looking for. Thank you! I have frequently recommended this site to all who are interested… Read Full Review

Femininewear's Response to Adickey36's Review

Written on: 30/01/2016

Thank you for your lovely comments :-) You will be pleased to hear that, behind the scenes, I am designed a much better website! Watch this space ~ Teresa

“Great company”

Written on: 18/12/2015

Fantastic company. Items dispatched quickly, well packed. Most impressed by personal customer service when I had an issue that needed to be resolved. Highly recommended… Read Full Review

Thank you for your lovely comments. I'm glad I could help ~ Teresa

“Newbies! Read this!”

Written on: 01/12/2015

Cloth pads, are they icky? I was in the same boat. I had used Always disposable pads for years. You throw 'em in the bin, how much simpler can it get?! But, like, money, environment, awkwardly trying to find bins in other peoples houses. It's a hassle. I bought the Feminine Wear starter kit, and 6 pack set of the panty liner size. I would now just buy two or three packs of the pantyliner size. I change mine every couple of hours, and these are like just wearing a pair of pants, don't even… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/01/2016

That's really useful advice, thank you for posting that information ~ Teresa

“Really great products & service”

Written on: 20/11/2015 by NylaGarcia1951 (1 review written)

Just got my package in the mail yesterday, and right on time for my period. I was really upset at first because I could only buy the Lunette and Diva cups in Canada, and most of those were way too large for me. It is a little pricier, but getting them shipped to North America from the UK is a great idea as there are so many more options to choose from. My Meluna cup works well and I also ordered some tea that I am very excited to try out. This is a great site. The customer service is… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/01/2016

Thank you for your lovely comments. Yes, it's a shame that menstrual cups are not more widely available worldwide. I am pleased that had a good experience with Feminine Wear, though ~ Teresa

“Reusable Pads”

Written on: 18/11/2015 by Iona1980Isle (1 review written)

I am new to reusable pads this year after researching recurring yeast infections.I had been under my GP for it so started looking into feminine health myself to see I there was anthing else I could do to help myself. After reading several articles on tampons and bacterial infections I decided to stop using them. The benifit of all this researching was that I also stumbled across several links to reusable products in the process. I decided that for me internal products were out and started… Read Full Review

Femininewear's Response to Iona1980Isle's Review

Written on: 20/05/2016

That's a lovely review, thank you so much for taking the time to post it ~ Teresa

“best online store for female stuff”

Written on: 31/10/2015 by AgnesAC (1 review written)

I got the products in 7 days from them to Hong Kong. The service are effective and good, even thought I made changes of my order. The ship my amended item to me. And, the also provide suggestions and options of my changes, very professional. Very helpful… Read Full Review

Femininewear's Response to AgnesAC's Review

Thank you for your lovely review ~ Teresa

“Wonderful service and fast shipping!”

Written on: 25/10/2015 by Ddecena (2 reviews written)

I had seen a lot of people being pleased with this website and now I see why. They have everything I needed and they even sent a couple of little extra goodies with my package. The shipping was ridiculously fast and I'm way in the US, being able to track my package was very cool too. I was also momentarily confused about an aspect of the delivery but once I sent an email with my question, someone got back to me very quickly with a helpful answer and explanation. Very good customer service and… Read Full Review

Femininewear's Response to Ddecena's Review

Written on: 25/10/2015

Thank you for your wonderful review, that was lively to read.
Thanks
Teresa

“Wonderful service and fast shipping!”

Written on: 25/10/2015 by Ddecena (2 reviews written)

Femininewear's Response to Ddecena's Review

Written on: 20/05/2016

Thank you for your wonderful review, that was lovely to read.
Thanks