Robert Brynin - The NSCI Stop-Smoking Manual Reviews

From 1 review

Robert Brynin - The NSCI Stop-Smoking Manual - Ask a question now

Robert Brynin - The NSCI Stop-Smoking Manual

“I found this book by chance on Amazon when I was...”

Written on: 21/10/2010

I found this book by chance on Amazon when I was looking for one by Allen Carr. It's really very different from anything else I've seen on stopping smoking. It's very detailed - too detailed for some people perhaps, but this guy really knows his stuff, and writes amazingly. It's the first stop-smoking book that I couldn't put down. A thoroughly enjoyable read. It sounds like a cliche, but this one really has changed my life. I especially recommend it if you're not sure you want to stop, because… Read Full Review