Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara - Ask a question now

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

“Clumsy to apply and not as good as I had hoped”

Written on: 11/07/2014 by Hardyoq135 (1 review written)

I was pretty dissapointed when i tried the grow luscious mascara to be honest, I had been recommended it by my friend and her lashes always looked great but I just couldn't get on with it. I found that it clumped slightly and my lashes didnt look defined and separated as I had hoped. It wasn't all bad though, just not as good as I had hoped!… Read Full Review

“Revlon flaky mascara”

Written on: 09/09/2011

This mascara is one of the worst i have ever used and i have used lots both expensive and inexpensive. Application was not easy with the large wand and after about 2 hours it was flaked under my eyes. The claims that it plumps and does not smudge or clump are simply untrue. Having to check often was it presentable was inconvenient so will not be purchasing this again. Maybelline are still hard to beat for the cheaper mascara with their new cat eyes mascara which is excellent… Read Full Review

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

“I bought this mascara after seeing all the hype about...”

Written on: 12/10/2010 by Belle16 (99 reviews written)

I bought this mascara after seeing all the hype about it and adverts on TV/in magazines. Unfortunately I'm a bit of a shopaholic when it comes to new mascara products and buy nearly every one out.

I bought this from Boots, on special offer at £7.99. The advert promises it will help your eye lashes grow stronger while visibly adding length and volume.

I have to say that this is possibly the worst mascara I've ever used. The brush is massive, and I mean massive. It's practically impossible to… Read Full Review