Aimee Dunne - Weddings & Events, London Reviews - www.aimeedunne.com

From 1 review

“I contacted Aimee to help with my wedding after...”

Written on: 10/10/2010 by louisesmith (1 review written)

I contacted Aimee to help with my wedding after spending quite some time being unsure whether or not I needed a planner. I had done some of the planning but was starting to get quite stressed about it all and I was really worried about everything going wrong at the last minute or on the day. I really felt at ease as soon as I met Aimee, and once she started to help with the planning I knew getting her to help was the right thing. Aimee picked up all the planning that was left and everything on… Read Full Review