Cabin Max Reviews - www.cabinmax.com

• Durability

? Ask our helpful expert about this product or company
Ask our Expert

Hello,

I'd just like to introduce myself as Review Centre's Travel Accessories Expert. If there is anything you want to know about this category, please feel free to ask me a question. I will do my utmost to give you the best possible answer.

So, here is a little bit about me. I am an avid traveller, you name it, I've been there, or want to go there. Travelling abroad is one of my main passions in life. I'm the most compact packer there is, I can easily fit a weeks holiday into a cabin suitcase. The trick? Always pack travel accessories that are built with travel in mind.

I have written a few guides with travel accessories in mind, so please do take a look before you embark on a journey. If you have any ideas for other guides you would like to read about, just send an email to contactus@reviewcentre.com, and I will have a look at them for you.

Cabin Max - www.cabinmax.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cabin Max - www.cabinmax.com

Cabin Max - www.cabinmax.com

“Not a Beauty, But Your Carry-On Best Friend”

Written on: 15/01/2014 by mrsmacnamara (1 review written)

Its tough, and lighter than expected when empty. This thing is the clown car of luggage - you just keep packing and it just keeps fitting in. And the slots and compartments are a real plus. This is really the best way I've found to maximize your permitted carry-on allotment… Read Full Review

Cabin Max - www.cabinmax.com

“very pleased with my Cabinmax Berlin”

Written on: 11/09/2013

I was very pleased with my Cabinmax Berlin. It was accepted on both Easyjet and Ryanair. I had made an budget airline ( wind) cheater out of some kite fabric, netting, shoelaces to compartmentize, and zips so that nothing fell out. I wore this for the weigh in and gauge check and then repacked and extended once we were through the checks and Ryanair weight in. I could also pack extras like bulky breakfast crisp breads and some water bottles that we bought after arrival as we were… Read Full Review

Cabin Max - www.cabinmax.com

“Doesn't look chic or do anything fancy. However it...”

Written on: 26/11/2010

Doesn't look chic or do anything fancy. However it holds a massive amount of stuff while remaining easy to pack and comfortable to carry. Here in the USA the airlines seem to allow a larger carry-on and I have never seen a carry-on weighed - yet. The construction looks to be durable, and not having to subject it to the tender mercies of baggage handlers should help… Read Full Review

Cabin Max - www.cabinmax.com

“Anyone travelling on a budget or just wanting to take...”

Written on: 07/10/2010 by SteveBaker (1 review written)

Anyone travelling on a budget or just wanting to take advantage of the cheap tickets from Ryanair et-al should get a "Cabin Max" bag which must be simply the biggest cabin baggage that you can take with you on board.

Is is the same dimentions that many no frills cariers use in their hand luggage allowance which makes taking 10kgs easy.

It has various pockets and great backpack style straps as well as a padded back.

But clearly the best feature is the fact that when empty the Cabin Max only… Read Full Review