Spencer Anne's Catering, Essex Reviews - www.spencerannescatering.co.uk

“Parents 60th Wedding Anniversary”

Written on: 30/08/2012 by Janice Martin (3 reviews written)

Spencer Annes Catering provided a wonderful fork buffet for my parents 60th Wedding Anniversary Lunch. The food was excellent, plenty of it in fact perhaps a little too much. The buffet was delivered on time to my sisters house with all cutlery, crockery and glassware provided so we could all enjoy the celebration without having to do the washing up. I would not hesitate to recommend the company to my friends, very good value for money… Read Full Review

“Dont touch with a barge pole!!!!!”

Written on: 14/08/2012 by MissKaren (1 review written)

The lady, Katrina, who organises the hire equipment was fantastic; it's just a shame she works for such a "prima donna" called Damon who owns Spencer Annes. First rule of thumb... the customer is always right!!!!! Well even after hiring and charging me for 6 items in their brochure that no longer exist he couldn't manage an apology. Instead he insulted and belittled his own staff in front of me and then told me he was too busy with a catering order to rectify my problem. Katrina did her best and… Read Full Review

“Spencer Anne's Catering in Billericay catered my...”

Written on: 30/01/2011 by chocolatelion (1 review written)

Spencer Anne's Catering in Billericay catered my wedding and they were absolutely fantastic! Nothing was too much trouble. The food was divine and the portions were very generous. A number of our guests commented on the quality and the quantity of the food provided. We had a four course wedding breakfast and an evening buffet. Damon (the owner) even created a menu specifically for our vegan friend so that she could have food suitable for her dietary requirements during the day and in the… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to chocolatelion's Review

Written on: 08/04/2012

Spencer Anne's Catering in Billericay Catered for My wedding on 31st March 2012 , Everyone said how wonderful the food was , and It was fanastic , The staff were friendly and very Helpful . The menu was adapted for all our guests from Children , to Guest with Dietarty needs to just fussy , Nothing was to much trouble , All staff couldn't do enough , The Food and service was Top Class , I will and have recommend Damon and his Buesiness to everyone , Our food was served Hot to all our guests , we had a Lovely 3 course Meal , Everyone was made to feel special , Prefect ! I was served (Bride and TOP TABLE) by Barbra , She was a lovely lady , who couldn't do enough to help us , Thank you , All , Great Value for Money , They dressed the tables and they looked wonderful .

“Went for their trial tasting and the food was...”

Written on: 05/10/2010

Went for their trial tasting and the food was absolutely divine! the service was also top form! unfortunately on our wedding day, the lady setting up was really rude to me (bride), they forgot to serve sandwiches to my dj that i paid extra for, they served the wrong dessert to my pregnant friend, they catered poorly for my diary intollerant friend, they served the wrong dessert to the children (rum and raisin ice cream instead of vanilla) and forgot to garnish the adult desserts. the food is… Read Full Review