Bush DVHRS02 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Bush DVHRS02 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bush DVHRS02

Bush DVHRS02

“I have connected my DVHRS02 to my Virgin cable box via...”

Written on: 03/01/2011

I have connected my DVHRS02 to my Virgin cable box via the SCART (ie no aeriel connection). How can I do timer recordings as it says I need to set up programme channels?… Read Full Review

Bush DVHRS02

“The playback quality of this device is fairly good...”

Written on: 29/09/2010 by pcwiz11 (53 reviews written)

The playback quality of this device is fairly good when it works. It has lots of features including DVD-VCR Copy, Timer Record and DVD editing function. The unit is not very easy to use. The remote control is very good and well made. This unit looks fairly expensive (it is) and is built fairly well. However this unity is completely unreliable, it doesn't do the timer recordings it should. Furthermore the image has lines waving through it meaning you can't view DVDs but for some reason it goes… Read Full Review