Nok Air Reviews

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Nok Air - Ask a question now

“Horrible and nasty”

Written on: 25/12/2014 by FatimaTucker (1 review written)

We had flown Nok about 20 times and were setting up for corporate as they seem to have shown that they were unlike many Thai business...hopeless! ... but it wasnt to be. My Partner and I had flown to Singapore for a 4 day break and visa run combo...that included 2 fares back and forth on Nok. During our stay in Singapore my partner received the news her beloved grandmother had died... we arranged to change one fare with Nok heading her North from Bangkok. I was going to Phuket to finish some… Read Full Review

“Nok Air - one of the many cheap asean flight...”

Written on: 28/09/2010 by Nabeel1961 (13 reviews written)

Nok Air - one of the many cheap asean flight operators. They fly within Thailand only. Good service when they cancel a flight, had me on the next Thai Airways within minutes.
Planes clean and comfortable, service is "buy what you want on board" or you can pre-book a meal. Drinks etc are very reasonable… Read Full Review