Athletes Foot Molkosan by A.Vogel Reviews

Athletes Foot Molkosan by A.Vogel - Ask a question now

Athletes Foot Molkosan by A.Vogel

“Molkosan is a miracle remedy!”

Written on: 07/03/2012

Having suffered with indigestion, fatique and lactose intolerance for most of my early adulthood life, Molkosan has kept the above problems at bay. I am in my second month of taking this remedy and it is proving worthy of every penny in my pocket. It is also a breath of fresh air that one can rely on organic products like Molkosan without the need whatsoever to get prescription drugs (which I hate with all my heart). I am a doctoral student and it is truly amazing how it was able to literally… Read Full Review

Athletes Foot Molkosan by A.Vogel

“Having sufferd for many years with tonsil problems...”

Written on: 18/06/2003 by jeremy. (1 review written)

Having sufferd for many years with tonsil problems gargling with molkosan has improved my general health and cured my tonsil problem along side echinacea. It has so many good uses, and is tasty as a salad dressing>… Read Full Review

Athletes Foot Molkosan by A.Vogel

“I had suffered from that accursed infection, Athletes...”

Written on: 20/09/2002 by Richard. (1 review written)

I had suffered from that accursed infection, Athletes Foot, for years. I love walking in the countryside and, although I had learnt to live with Athletes foot, would curse it when it got particularly painful on long weekend walks.

Over the 15 odd years I had suffered from this, I must have tried every remedy out there- powders, cremes, even high strength 'prescription-only' treatments failed. Then, when a health food shop opened nearby I thought I would enquire about a herbal treatment. The… Read Full Review

103111_Leo.'s Response to 38678_Richard.'s Review

Written on: 01/06/2003

Molkosan really works for many problems even with cancer problems, i'am 51 years old now and use molkosan for abour 30 years and still looking much to young for my age and have a great condition.