StarSinger 1000 Reviews

StarSinger 1000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for StarSinger 1000

StarSinger 1000

“poor, bad quality”

Written on: by O'Neilgd294 (1 review written)

Where do I start. Nothing but trouble from day one ! First something was broken, and company seemed very reluctant to help. Only when I had to stand my ground they decided to help a little. They brag about having 'lifetime guarantee', this means nothing. There is a warranty on the machine, after that runs out they don't want to know you as I found out. Much better on the market and better companies out there. I done abit of digging and they're not even a registered company which shocked… Read Full Review

“Saw this and was a bit sceptical about the low price, ...”

Written on:

Saw this and was a bit sceptical about the low price, received just over a week or so ago the wireless mics followed Wow quality was much better than expected in fact its in my living room entertaining the kids right now. I don't normally post stuff on internet but had to tell someone my best internet buy this year by far… Read Full Review

“It is true that the shipment was delayed due to...”

Written on:

It is true that the shipment was delayed due to customs clearance
but definately worth the wait, my young son loves the record facility and we can't get him off it We're thinking about giving him one for Christmas for his bedroom.

The Wireless mics arrived this morning and can't wait to get singing tonight… Read Full Review

Davidfinlayson's Comment

Written on:

Amazed at this review. I have this machine and am unable to record. When I reported this I was informed to turn the sound down and project my voice. Cobblers, I don't know how your son does this.