StarSinger 1000 Reviews

• Sound Quality

StarSinger 1000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for StarSinger 1000

StarSinger 1000

“Saw this and was a bit sceptical about the low price, ...”

Written on: 28/10/2010

Saw this and was a bit sceptical about the low price, received just over a week or so ago the wireless mics followed Wow quality was much better than expected in fact its in my living room entertaining the kids right now. I don't normally post stuff on internet but had to tell someone my best internet buy this year by far… Read Full Review

StarSinger 1000

“It is true that the shipment was delayed due to...”

Written on: 27/10/2010

It is true that the shipment was delayed due to customs clearance
but definately worth the wait, my young son loves the record facility and we can't get him off it We're thinking about giving him one for Christmas for his bedroom.

The Wireless mics arrived this morning and can't wait to get singing tonight… Read Full Review

Davidfinlayson's Comment

Written on: 04/11/2012

Amazed at this review. I have this machine and am unable to record. When I reported this I was informed to turn the sound down and project my voice. Cobblers, I don't know how your son does this.