Otherland Toys Reviews - www.otherlandtoys.co.uk

Media Gallery for Otherland Toys - www.otherlandtoys.co.uk

Otherland Toys - www.otherlandtoys.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Unfortunately item ordered not in stock.”

Written on: 22/09/2013

I ordered a disney princess mid sleeper tent for my granddaughters birthday. I usually order from a well known on line, but everywhere this item was out of stock. Otherlands site stated that they had one. I then decided to read the reviews page,which I would normally do before ordering, and was horrified to read other peoples experiences. I then received an e-mail (the same day as order) which stated that the item was not in the delivery that they had had in the warehouse, I could either wait… Read Full Review

“The other reviews seem a little unfair”

Written on: 12/12/2012 by Idavies123 (1 review written)

I thought I should leave a review as after ordering something from Otherland Toys before reading any reviews I received a different product to the one described. I preceded to then Google the website and got a little worried by the bad reviews. I also found it very hard to contact the company. Their instant web contact page wasn't working properly and I could not find an e-mail. In the end I e-mailed the address that sent me a confirmation order. I got an initial e-mail asking me about what I… Read Full Review