Salty Dog Organic Bath & Body Products - Mermaid Mist Salt Scrub Reviews

From 1 review

Media Gallery for Salty Dog Organic Bath and Body Products - Mermaid Mist Salt Scrub

Salty Dog Organic Bath and Body Products - Mermaid Mist Salt Scrub

Salty Dog Organic Bath and Body Products - Mermaid Mist Salt Scrub

“I've got really dry skin so I do a lot of exfoliating....”

Written on: 19/09/2010 by kathymarlor (4 reviews written)

I've got really dry skin so I do a lot of exfoliating. A friend let me try her jar of Salty Dog Salt Scrub because it has a lot of organic and natural carrier and essential oils and she thought it might help.

I love it because the salt scrub itself is smaller or finer than most salt scrubs at the bath and body places in the mall- so it last longer. Plus it gives me just the right level of moisture and the scent is very light. Mermaid mist is my favorite.

Before I purchased it, if I had got… Read Full Review