St Peters Brewery (made by Muntons) India Pale Ale Reviews

• Easy of Use

Media Gallery for St Peters Brewery (made by Muntons) India Pale Ale

“Really good beer”

Written on: 21/03/2013

I've made beer before, but never been genuinely pleased with the results… Read Full Review

St Peters Brewery (made by Muntons) India Pale Ale

“My first foray into the world of making beer turned...”

Written on: 19/09/2010 by evebenjamin (1 review written)

My first foray into the world of making beer turned out to be phenomenally easy and successful. The chap in my local homebrew shop questionend why I wanted to make beer from the raw ingredients and pointed to the 'kits' and said that they ain't what they used to be. Too right!

I produced 30 pints of cracking Pale Ale in three weeks that my real ale buff neighbour fully endorsed. It tastes almost like real pub beer and I am quite a fussy beer drinker. It is really good!

The instructions are… Read Full Review