Titan Pro 6.5 HP Garden Shredder Chipper Mulcher Reviews

Titan Pro 6.5 HP Garden Shredder Chipper Mulcher - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Titan Pro 6.5 HP Garden Shredder Chipper Mulcher

Titan Pro 6.5 HP Garden Shredder Chipper Mulcher

“The Titan Pro garden 6.5Hp wood chipper does exactly...”

Written on: 23/09/2010 by alfiemason83 (1 review written)

The Titan Pro garden 6.5Hp wood chipper does exactly as it says it does on the website. It is perfect for me as i own a large garden full of trees (so fallen wood) that get in the way. Instead of burning it all I can now convert these large pieces of wood into wood chippings which I can use in my wood burner and in the garden for the flower beds. It was fast to arrive and I have not had any problems with this chipper. I would most definitely recommend this Titan Pro wood chipper.
Thank… Read Full Review

Titan Pro 6.5 HP Garden Shredder Chipper Mulcher

“Titan Pro 6.5 HP - Garden Shredder-Chipper-Mulcher -...”

Written on: 17/09/2010 by davejohnson42 (3 reviews written)

Titan Pro 6.5 HP - Garden Shredder-Chipper-Mulcher - This shredder has been a blessing for me. It is small and compact so fits well in my medium sized garden. It has cleared up all the unwanted debris and produced perfect wood chippings for my wifes flower beds. The overload protection system is very handy and the side shoot for larger branches works very well. I would like to thank Titan Pro for this shredder as I am very pleased with it. James… Read Full Review