Intel i7 950 Reviews

Media Gallery for Intel i7 950

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Intel i7 950

“I always take time to make an upgrade to my PC &...”

Written on: 12/12/2010 by lewisone (2 reviews written)

I always take time to make an upgrade to my PC & looking around I found Aria.co.uk a company I had not previously used.They have a number of products on a special deal each week & this CPU was listed, it was the cheapest around . The whole process of selecting ,paying & delivery was so easy that it was a pleasure, online shopping as it should be! I have found the product to be everything promised fast & shortens my video encoding time in half upgrading from a E6600.Every game I have tried so… Read Full Review

Intel i7 950

“I brought this from Ariapc...”

Written on: 26/11/2010 by stevesmenagerie (2 reviews written)

I brought this from Ariapc Technology,www.aria.co.uk,arrived the following day, very well packaged and was an excellent price, cheapest I could find. The processor is really fast and was a doddle to install, system booted up with no problems and is a massive improvement over my previous processor.
I could not be more inpressed for the price I paid. I will be using Aria again thats for sure!… Read Full Review

Intel i7 950

“this processor is out of this world, GAMING processor...”

Written on: 20/09/2010 by themaninthevan2001 (121 reviews written)

this processor is out of this world, GAMING processor fantasic for overclocking, faster, intelligent, multi-core technology that applies processing power where it's needed most, new Intel Core 950 i7 processor deliver an incredible breakthrough in PC performance. They are the best desktop processors on the planet. Good for Gaming to