Love to Play Bingo Reviews - www.lovetoplaybingo.co.uk

• Content

Love to Play Bingo - www.lovetoplaybingo.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I usually do not sign up to these kind of sites to...”

Written on: 29/11/2010

I usually do not sign up to these kind of sites to write reviews, I just use them to find new sites and offers....sorry. I did sign up to one of the bingo sites on the site and after 1 week of playing I finally won £121.20. I was so happy that I had to come back to the site where I found love to play bingo and write a nice review to say thanks… Read Full Review

“The site is easily set out for easy navigation between...”

Written on: 14/09/2010 by bombayboy (2 reviews written)

The site is easily set out for easy navigation between bingo reviews and which sites have special bonuses, etc. I love the fact that the site has a bingo promotion codes section so that I can keep up-to-date with the bingo codes which helps me get money of the bingo sites I love to play. I found Tasty Bingo because of love to play bingo and not only did I receive a free bottle of wine as promised, but I deposited £10 and I ended up winning £34.10 on my third game of bingo… Read Full Review

Clairecooper223's Response to bombayboy's Review

Written on: 12/10/2010

Love to play bass has be great for me as a bingo player. I am not the luckiest person on this planet and because of the site I am able to join bingo sites and get some free money not only for joining but repeated free money thanks to promotion codes.