All Weddings.com www.all-weddings.com Reviews

From 1 review

All Weddings.com www.all-weddings.com - Ask a question now

“I have been extremely unsatisfied with...”

Written on: 23/03/2008 by cvolpe (1 review written)

I have been extremely unsatisfied with allweddings.com. I used to pay to be listed on their website and as far as I am concerned it has been months now as I have been asking them to stop sending me emails and take my listing off their website to no avail. The customer support feature on their website crashes in my experience when I have so far tried to use it, and the last time I called customer support they told me they see my listing on the web, but can't find it in their system? Thus won't… Read Full Review

Ladj's Response to cvolpe's Review

Written on: 25/04/2011

I found this review very helpful because... I have had a similar negative experience with this "firm." I have a successful DJ business in Louisiana and "was" a customer. I chose the "pay-per-lead" sign up. I discovered that not enough information about customer leads were being provided. I contacted the owner by email to suggest the site provide more information for better decision-making concerning lead purchases. He instead defended his method. I continued to struggle with trying to determine if leads were worth purchasing or not.
<br/>
<br/>I later, once again, contacted the firm through their "chat" option. I was receiving rude treatment during the chat, so requested to chat with the owner. The chat person wrote, "I'm the man!" I suggested he provide more information... i.e. inside or outside, stairs or w/o stairs, music style desired, length of service desired (start/end times)... items that would help a DJ make an intelligent decision whether to buy the lead or not. I mentioned a couple of his competitors that were providing that sort of information up front. The owner, instead, took a VERY defensive stance... was EXTREMELY rude to me, then suggested that being a customer of his site is probably not for me!
<br/>
<br/>I GLADLY requested my account be removed from his service. I then contacted one of his co-workers who stated I was to received a refund my unused funds upon closing my account... and NOT to my surprise, I have never received my $19 refund. DO NOT deal with this EXTREMELY RUDE person, or his company!!!!... it is REALLY not worth the effort!!!!! If I were to treat any of my customers like this, I would not be in business for very long!!!