RoundMeDown www.RoundMeDown.com Reviews - www.roundmedown.com

RoundMeDown www.RoundMeDown.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for RoundMeDown www.RoundMeDown.com

RoundMeDown www.RoundMeDown.com

“Really pleased first time I have bought from you....”

Written on: 20/05/2011

Really pleased first time I have bought from you. Speed of delivery and quality excellent. I searched around and the price was so cheap in comparison that I was dubious about the goods and service. How wrong was I everything was way up to standard… Read Full Review

RoundMeDown www.RoundMeDown.com

“I order small amounts of stationery for my one man IFA...”

Written on: 06/05/2011 by Simon Karande (1 review written)

I order small amounts of stationery for my one man IFA practice. Most of the larger stationery suppliers are geared towards big orders to get the best prices.

Discovered RoundMeDown.com using a barcoding app on my iPhone, which compares online prices to those in the shops.

Placed an order over the Bank Holiday weekend. On the first working day, I was emailed saying one item was out of stock, but changing was very easy, and they communicated the changes by e-mail. No problems.

The order was… Read Full Review

RoundMeDown www.RoundMeDown.com

“Item was exactly as ordered. Extremely fast delivery....”

Written on: 12/04/2011

Item was exactly as ordered. Extremely fast delivery. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Don't be put off by their cheaper pricing as the product is exactly the same as the other sellers. Product I purchased was over 20% cheaper than the nearest competitor. I will definately be returning in the near future. They might be new but I certainly don't have no doubts… Read Full Review

RoundMeDown www.RoundMeDown.com

“After 4 years the cost of the instant coffee I have...”

Written on: 04/04/2011

After 4 years the cost of the instant coffee I have bought from our regular supplier has gradually crept up so I decided to search the web for a good deal and have definitely found it with roundmedown. Prompt delivery, good price - would definitely recommend to others… Read Full Review

RoundMeDown www.RoundMeDown.com

“Very cheap and delivered fairly quickly. ”

Written on: 19/02/2011 by bigrick (1 review written)

Very cheap and delivered fairly quickly.

Used them for the first time and wanted test them out because they were cheap and wanted to be sure the service was also good.

Well worth a try… Read Full Review

RoundMeDown www.RoundMeDown.com

“Being a small business i do not regularly order office...”

Written on: 16/02/2011

Being a small business i do not regularly order office supplies, but occasionally i need to stock up.

Having searched the web for the best deals i came accross Roundmedown.com.
It has quite a quirky selling point of all prices be rounded down to the closest pound which i thought was different but i aslo discovered the prices were cheaper than all the other sites i have used in the past.

I ordered late tuesday afternoon about 5pm and recived the package early morning Thursday which i though… Read Full Review

Mylostylo's Comment

Written on: 25/05/2011

Helpful review - i haven't heard of this site before but looks like it does exactly what i need.