Britax Safefix plus Reviews

Britax Safefix plus - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Britax Safefix plus

Britax Safefix plus

“I could not be more satisfied with this product. It...”

Written on: 21/02/2011

I could not be more satisfied with this product. It is very easy to fit and remove. If you have children like I do, they make a right royal mess with crumbs and wotnot and I have found the covers to be very easy to remove and clean. We have to share collection of the children from nursery and moving the seat between cars is a breeze.

The straps seem very comfortable and secure and my son sleeps soundly on long journeys so very happy about that!

We did have one issue with part of the head… Read Full Review

“ ”

Written on: 10/09/2010

It's an average car seat, but the after sales support is the worst I have ever come across ever.

Plus points -
Looks comfortable and my boy sleeps well in it.
It's fairly easy to understand after that, with visible indicators that it is locked in place.
We bought our seat somewhere else and my Wife found their fitting service very instructive and re-assuring.

Negatives -
Tightening the harness is as hard as any gym exercise I've performed lately. My wife really struggles.
Attaching to the… Read Full Review