Britax Safefix plus Reviews

Britax Safefix plus - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Britax Safefix plus

“Buy a Different Model”

Written on: 13/06/2015 by Octavio138 (1 review written)

Worst car seat I have ever had. Been using Britax Isofix for 6 years now and this is the fifth one I've had and only one of this particular model. Had for just over a year and the foam sides have broken in two different places - the white at the back plus the black in the inner head support. The seat is in situ in the vehicle so it hasn't been constantly removed and put back in so this is a huge design fault. I have had to remove the seat and replace with my son's old one as there is no way… Read Full Review

“I could not be more satisfied with this product. It...”

Written on: 21/02/2011

I could not be more satisfied with this product. It is very easy to fit and remove. If you have children like I do, they make a right royal mess with crumbs and wotnot and I have found the covers to be very easy to remove and clean. We have to share collection of the children from nursery and moving the seat between cars is a breeze.

The straps seem very comfortable and secure and my son sleeps soundly on long journeys so very happy about that!

We did have one issue with part of the head… Read Full Review

“ ”

Written on: 10/09/2010

It's an average car seat, but the after sales support is the worst I have ever come across ever.

Plus points -
Looks comfortable and my boy sleeps well in it.
It's fairly easy to understand after that, with visible indicators that it is locked in place.
We bought our seat somewhere else and my Wife found their fitting service very instructive and re-assuring.

Negatives -
Tightening the harness is as hard as any gym exercise I've performed lately. My wife really struggles.
Attaching to the… Read Full Review