T Shirt Subway Reviews - www.tshirtsubway.com

T Shirt Subway - www.tshirtsubway.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Awesome customer service!”

Written on: 16/08/2013 by Joanna27 (1 review written)

The guys & gals @ customer service went out of there way to make sure That I received my t-shirt on time 4 a rock party. I let them know short notice & received my vest top t-shirt the next day! Now that's excellent service! Customer services got straight bk to me on all my emails straight away & was very polite & helpful. I've had two t-shirts off t-shirt subway & they have both Arrived in excellent condition & I am so made up with my guns n roses one. Lots of my friends have commented… Read Full Review

“Customer service worked with me to make it right!”

Written on: 15/05/2013 by brunox (1 review written)

I recently ordered a t-shirt for my wife. She wears a medium. However when I got the shirt, even though it said medium, the cut or fit just did not fit right. Per their return policy I could not return/exchange item. However, after explaining my problem, customer service refunded me the cost of a new shirt (larger size)and all I had to pay was postage. My wife is happy, I'm satisfied and I had no problem with timely delivery. Thank you… Read Full Review

“Why the negative reviews?”

Written on: 26/03/2013

I ordered a Digital Underground shirt for my birthday. It took about three weeks to arrive, but that's alright because I live in Australia. The shirt was fine, the print was good and hasn't faded or come off. I don't know why there are so many negative reviews… Read Full Review

“My kinda site”

Written on: 31/10/2012 by Elleeee123 (1 review written)

I looked at the reviews of the website after ordering, and after seeing some bad ones I started to worry. However, a day after my order I received an email saying my T-shirt had been dispatched. The day after I received it. I count that as brilliant service. The T-shirt did not disappoint - the quality is good, as is the printing. My only negative is that I found a large mark on the back, which looks as though it is part of a print. It looks like it should be relatively easy to remove and… Read Full Review

Crybaby123's Response to Elleeee123's Review

Written on: 06/12/2012

hello have you had any other problems happen to the tshirt you baught from tshirt subway i was just wondering because i read the bad reviews and they say if you wash it the design comes off has that happen to you?

“T Shirt Subway ”

Written on: 17/06/2011

the delivery took two weeks, which is a long time to wait for a t shirt. However its certainly justified by the quality of the t shirt, very impressed so will definitely go back for that. would have rated it 5 stars if not for the bad delivery service… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2012

I completely take back what I said about it having been good quality in this review it appeared that way to begin with and was a good fit, but after the very first wash it lost shape and the print started to peel now that it has been washed a few times it is completely ruined, you can't even tell what the print is any more, I will most certainly not go back.

“The site was recommended which is always a good start....”

Written on: 23/05/2011

The site was recommended which is always a good start. The t's i ordered were of good quality although one was out of stock so i had to wait a couple of weeks. That said, they always kept me informed and offered to refund if i didn't want to wait. I can't really fault their customer service… Read Full Review