T Shirt Subway Reviews - www.tshirtsubway.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Cheap Quality”

Written on: 25/07/2013

Customer service was prompt when I emailed a question. Received 2 shirts to Aus in a week. Long sleeve black was a great shirt but short sleeved white was very cheap ink, quality & the logo wasn't centered. As it was no return & was a gift, I had to buy a different shirt from a competitor… Read Full Review

Stephencarroll3850's Comment

Written on: 13/08/2013

I'm sorry you were disappointed with one of your t shirts. We undertake many quality checks but it would seem that on this occasion, this one slipped through the net. We want every customer to be totally satisfied with our products and offer a no quibble money back guarantee or replacement. If you have not already done so, i would urge you to email us and we will be happy to resolve your issue.

Chelli35's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2014

I thought you did not offer a refund. My tunic was very poor cotton quality, so see through that i'm unable to wear it. received today and very disappointed

“Delivery delays - no response from TShirt Subway”

Written on: 22/04/2013 by StuInSpain (1 review written)

I ordered 2 T-shirts on 22/03/13 to be sent to Spain. I received an email saying they had been despatched on 25/03/13. Normally airmail takes no longer than 10 days to Spain so when my goods hadn't arrived by 11/04/13 (17 days) I emailed the Company. No response at all. My T-shirts finally arrived on 18/04/13. So what was the problem? Well they charged me £6.00 for postage, the correct small packet airmail rate is £4.95 and they actually paid £3.88! So I'm guessing the underpaid postage… Read Full Review

Stephenjc's Response to StuInSpain's Review

Written on: 25/04/2013

I'm sorry you experienced a delay with the delivery of your order. I can't understand why you never received a response to your emails. All emails to customerservices@tshirtsubway.com are answered within 4 hours of receipt. We have to set standard postage charges to cover all eventualities and packaging. I can assure you that we did not under pay on your package. 93% of all dispatches arrive in good time. Unfortunately, that means 7% of our orders will encounter postal delays beyond our control. In this instance, you have just been unlucky.

“Absolutely terrible service.”

Written on: 14/04/2012

Ordered an Arctic Monkeys t-shirt from here, when it arrived 3 weeks later I noticed the print was smaller than shown on the site and the sizes are not what they say! I think they're smaller than shown on the site. I would not recommend to a friend, plus the items are totally over priced! £17 for a shirt which probably costed them a fiver to make!! If they offered better service and actually did do refunds and exchanges like they say, it wouldn't be too bad. Also, the clothes could be cheaper!!… Read Full Review

“CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE”

Written on: 12/07/2011

EMAILED TSHIRT SUBWAY AS WANTED KOL TSHIRT VERY QUICKLY AND NEEDED TO CHECK IF WAS POSSIBLE. THEY EMAILED BACK STRAIGHT AWAY AND SAID WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM AS THE TSHIRT WAS IN STOCK, SO WENT AHEAD AND ORDERED. TSHIRT THEN DIDNT ARRIVE WHEN I NEEDED IT WHICH WASNT A PROBLEM AS I UNDERSTAND WAS A LOT TO ASK TO GET IT WITHIN A WEEK. EMAILED TSHIRT SUBWAY TO ASK FOR RETURN DETAILS - NO REPLY TO NUMEROUS EMAILS… Read Full Review