Lockwood Hume Reviews - www.lockwoodhume.co.uk

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Lockwood Hume - www.lockwoodhume.co.uk - Ask a question now

“could not care less”

Written on: 30/08/2014 by Benton86 (1 review written)

A company who do not care about after sales service, never get back to you and never keep promises either, would never buy from them ever again nor tell anyone to do so either… Read Full Review

“I rarely leave reviews due to lack of time. When I do...”

Written on: 09/09/2010 by taffie999 (4 reviews written)

I rarely leave reviews due to lack of time. When I do it's usually for poor servic (see Home Office World 20 August). After being let down by Home Office World, I subsequently ordered an office chair from Lockwood Hulme. What a different approach to business! It was refreshing to experience such clear communication. I spoke to someone who was clearly immersed in the business, not just a disinterested call centre operative.I was called back when promised, as a delivery date was confirmed for the… Read Full Review