Lockwood Hume Reviews - www.lockwoodhume.co.uk

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Lockwood Hume - www.lockwoodhume.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I rarely leave reviews due to lack of time. When I do...”

Written on: 09/09/2010 by taffie999 (4 reviews written)

I rarely leave reviews due to lack of time. When I do it's usually for poor servic (see Home Office World 20 August). After being let down by Home Office World, I subsequently ordered an office chair from Lockwood Hulme. What a different approach to business! It was refreshing to experience such clear communication. I spoke to someone who was clearly immersed in the business, not just a disinterested call centre operative.I was called back when promised, as a delivery date was confirmed for the… Read Full Review