Netgear WNDR3700 Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Netgear WNDR3700 - Ask a question now

Netgear WNDR3700

“One of the most powerful routers available in...”

Written on: 03/05/2011

One of the most powerful routers available in 2010/2011. Can handle huge torrent file transfers plus full household web traffic. Includes every sort of network device feature you could ask for. Also has 3rd party firmware available for download from OpenWRT, DD-WRT, Tomato.

Ridiculously good value and performance --- a solid purchase… Read Full Review

Netgear WNDR3700

“When I decided to upgrade my Netgear DG834G modem...”

Written on: 09/09/2010 by Walks Far Man (32 reviews written)

When I decided to upgrade my Netgear DG834G modem router with something up to date, I decided to stay faithful to one of my favourite brands. So I went for this very popular wi-fi N router that gamers seem to like.

Note: this is a wireless router only so a modem is required to use with it. When I bought mine, I used it with the excellent DrayTek Vigor 120 ADSL modem. As the GUI is very similar to the DG834G I set this router up fairly easily. When everything was setup as per the install CD… Read Full Review