Huntress - Brighton Office Reviews - www.huntress.co.uk

Huntress - Brighton Office www.huntress.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Huntress Recruitment”

Written on: 02/06/2014

Huntress gave me a call after finding my CV on a job listing site. I was desperately seeking work but the last thing I needed was to be contacted by yet another useless recruitment agency. A lady from their office went through some details about myself and told me there was a job available that matched my skills and the money was much more than I was used to. Not thinking I'd get anywhere, I told her to forward my CV to the company. A day later I was invited to an interview and couldn't believe… Read Full Review

“Ignore the glossy website for the benefit of...”

Written on: 02/11/2010

Ignore the glossy website for the benefit of prospective clients (not employees), this is one of the worst agencies.

I have applied for many jobs through Huntress via Reed or TotalJobs, and never have I heard anything back. I have chased and still heard nothing. Their elusive 'consultants' are always 'away from their desks' or 'out of the office today'. Emails will never be answered.

As with many other agencies they will advertise non-existent jobs and make the ads deliberately vague and… Read Full Review

“Huntress Brighton - Useless agency - I don't think the...”

Written on: 09/09/2010

Huntress Brighton - Useless agency - I don't think the jobs they advertise actually exist. I have applied for numerous jobs, having the exact skill set they are looking for and a wealth of experience - only to be told I haven't got the right experience!! They either don't understand their clients needs or are incapable of matching skills to the job. The replies (when they can be bothered) are unhelpful and unprofessional. Oh how I long to find a recruitment agency who is truly helpful and good… Read Full Review