NTA Ltd VoIP Provider Reviews - www.ntaltd.co.uk

• Ease of Set Up

• Voice Clarity

• Connection

NTA Ltd VoIP Provider - www.ntaltd.co.uk - Ask a question now

“We were running VOIP in conjunction with our old...”

Written on: 06/04/2011

We were running VOIP in conjunction with our old broadband line with an old analogue phone system.

We had received the benefits of having numbers at any location and added home office phones to the network which has saved me a fortune on Saturday morning commuting and also always being there to take an order!

However we had herd horror stories of VOIP, and took some convincing, but when our business moved, having the support of NTA for 8 years, we took their designed system and have never… Read Full Review

“I'm very happy with this company. They have a helpfull...”

Written on: 31/10/2010

I'm very happy with this company. They have a helpfull and patient customer service. I'm not very technical but they make things easy. Also I would like to mention the value for money. I have been with another company before but had only problems like calls cutting off or simply didn't work as well as bad customer service. Thought I'm going to try NTA voip company before I would go back to my normal line… Read Full Review

“NTA is good company for Business Voip. They offer free...”

Written on: 07/09/2010

NTA is good company for Business Voip. They offer free features, which means you do not have to pay more for every extra feature you need, like voicemails, IVR's etc. You literally just pay for the lines you require. Particularly good for small companies who want to come across as a very professional outfit… Read Full Review