Richard Hopkins, Wetherspoons - Newton Abbott Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Richard Hopkins, Wetherspoons - Newton Abbott - Ask a question now

“Nice for a few drinks and a small meal.”

Written on: 08/06/2011 by Ryles23 (11 reviews written)

Wetherspoons in Newton Abbot is always an ideal place to start a night out for just about everyone I know, swiftly moving on to the Cider Bar. Sometimes it is very busy but always seems to have enough seating for everybody there. It is a bit dark but for the majority of Wetherspoons this is a common trait and something if you're drinking you usually get used to. I like that it's always very sanitary and empty glasses and plates are picked up regularly. The staff have been the same for years… Read Full Review

“My husband and I use this restaurant on Newton Abbot...”

Written on: 06/09/2010

My husband and I use this restaurant on Newton Abbot market days (Wednesdays). It never, ever lets us down. The hardworking, caring staff, the quality of the food and the general atmosphere is ideal for us. Scott, the manager, is a real treasure, working alongside his staff. And if you've never been before, you MUST take a look at the toilets - very different and always spotlessly clean. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone… Read Full Review