Apple iPod Mini - 2nd Gen Reviews

Apple iPod Mini - 2nd Gen - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Apple iPod Mini - 2nd Gen

“Old, but great ipod”

Written on: 26/10/2011 by chocolatte (3 reviews written)

This was my first iPod and was the one that got me to continue using iPods as my music player till this very day! Even with all the smart phones that are out now, I still use an iPod as my music player everywhere I go. This iPod Mini was the most well built iPod I had, since the Mini, I have purchased the iPod video (white) and iPod Nano (Blue), I even have the iPad now, but I still use an iPod to listen to music. This iPod Mini had the perfect size and weight for my hands i felt, compared… Read Full Review

Apple iPod Mini - 2nd Gen

“its an okay ipod on the whole, but now there are...”

Written on: 08/03/2010

its an okay ipod on the whole, but now there are better ipods that are quite cheap, the ipod mini only has a black and white screen, which is my main problem with it, nowadays there is more to life than only music, look at the ipod touch, a computer in your pocket, then the mini which is just a pile of rubbish in a metal case!… Read Full Review