TEAC CD-X70i Reviews

• Sound Quality

TEAC CD-X70i - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for TEAC CD-X70i

“Very nice”

Written on: 23/10/2011 by risgado (1 review written)

Well I had this for 2 years now and I never really heard any static at all and it is very loud for the size of the radio and It is crystal clear never had any problems with it or any damage with it. I would recommend you buy this it is very nice… Read Full Review

TEAC CD-X70i

“I just picked it up at Costco, got it home and set it...”

Written on: 13/04/2011 by JanH1058 (1 review written)

I just picked it up at Costco, got it home and set it up. It has great sound from iPod and radio. I had no problems with it. The time synced to the iPhone while the iPod was playing. I just got it so I don't know too much about, but it sounds great and does what I wanted… Read Full Review

TEAC CD-X70i

“I just picked this up at CostCo and I usually don't...”

Written on: 06/02/2011 by nolotrippen (1 review written)

I just picked this up at CostCo and I usually don't write a review until I've had a unit several months, but the previous review could not go unchallenged.

The unit is a wee-bit too complex for a 10-year old. The sound quality is very good and there was no crackly static (perhaps a poor AM radio station was being listened to.

No, there's no way to add a subwoofer. The unit doesn't offer this and there's no claim that it does. It also doesn't offer an orange zester, a tongue scraper, or a hemi… Read Full Review

TEAC CD-X70i

“This pimped-up clock radio will thrill your...”

Written on: 03/09/2010

This pimped-up clock radio will thrill your 10-year-old at Christmas, but you wouldn't enjoy it yourself. Base notes turn into crackly static. No way to add a subwoofer, it doesn't have a jack for one. Other nits; base station controls are covered by your iPod when it's docked, so you must use the remote or remove your iPod to reach them. The "ON/STANDBY" button often fails to "turn off" the unit… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 23/10/2011

If its doing that you should save your receipt and take the radio back becuase i had this radio for 3 years straight and i never heard any static and i could choose any song with my ipod from not just the remote but the radio also and the on/by button has always worked for me so just save your reciept and exchane it for a new one.

Risgado's Comment

Written on: 23/10/2011

If your having trouble just take it back with your reciept becuase i had this for 3 whole years and I dont have static or any problems with it and i dont have problems with th onby standby button so it probably is defected or broken just take it back